Epilogue

The past few weeks in the Silvester-Cooper household have been busy to say the least. With all three girls in school and both Darcy and Harlow working.

One night after dinner, Jessa had to figure out what she wanted to do with a name situation she's in.

"What do you want to do about your name? Technically, your name is Marissa-Jaslyn Phoenix Lopez, but you go by Jessa Serenity Silvester-Cooper," Harlow said.

"I don't think you should put both names together because that would be really long," Darcy said.

"I agree with her there."

"I think I know what I want to do," Jessa said. "I want my name to be Jessa Serenity Phoenix Silvester-Cooper."

"What about MJ?"

"I think that name died with my parents. I can look in the mirror and not see MJ. Now the only person I see is Jessa. I had to basically be someone who I wasn't for a very long time just so I could hide out from people. Eventually I became the person who I started acting like. I'll keep my old middle name because it has something to do with a culture thing from my mom's side of the family."

"That was deep," Noelle said, entering the room. Everyone laughed.

"It sure was. But if that's what you want, go right ahead. We'll apply for a name change then," Darcy said.

"Aren't those expensive?" Autumn asked, also coming into the room.

"I'd rather pay that then being arrested for my daughter having a fake name," Harlow said. "At the same time, we'd already be arrested."

"We're doing this so that there aren't two names for one person," Darcy said.

"I see," Autumn said.

"We actually have something to tell you two," Darcy said, pointing to Noelle and Autumn. "Let's go to the living room."

They got settled on the couches, before the doorbell rang. Jessa opened the door and Gianna came in.

"Hey y'all," she said.

"Welcome to our household," Darcy said. "Come sit down. What would you like to drink?"

"What are the options?"

"There's water, lemonade, coffee, tea, ginger ale, strawberry soda and apple juice."

"I'll have strawberry soda mixed with lemonade please."

"Actually, could I have that too?" Autumn asked.

"Does everyone want it?" Darcy asked. Everyone nodded. Darcy sighed. "I might as well make a jug of it then."

While Darcy made the drink and Jessa set the cups out, Gianna pulled out her laptop. She started setting something up.

"Whatcha doing?" Noelle asked, as she looked over Gianna's shoulder.

"Just looking for a special file. It'll make more sense in a few minutes."

Darcy set the jug of strawberry-lemonade soda on the coffee table. Harlow poured it into the cups.

"We said that we have something to tell you," Harlow said.

"That something involves a video first. We have been planning this for almost a month now and we hope you like it," Darcy said.

Gianna put her laptop on an empty spot on the table. Then she hit play. Cody and Malachi appeared on the screen.

"Hi Autumn and Noelle. I'm assuming that by the time you're watching this, they are close to telling you. We had some part in planning this, which is why we made a video for you. We are unfortunately not able to be there for this, but we hope you like it," Cody said.

"In a few minutes, Jessa will be giving each of you a box. In those boxes are going to be very important documents. It may come as a surprise, it may not. We've been planning his for weeks at this point," Malachi said.

"We have some important business to attend to, so we have to make this quick, but this will hopefully brighten your day. See you guys later!" Then they disappeared from the screen.

"What do they mean?" Noelle said.

"This is what they mean," Jessa said. She got up and grabbed two boxes from the den. "As they said, these boxes have important pieces of paper."

She gave the boxes to them. "On the count of three, open them at the same time. One... two... three."

The two of them ripped the boxes open. The papers inside surprised them.

"Are these... adoption papers?" Autumn asked.

"Damn right they are," Harlow said.

"You want to adopt us?" Noelle said.

"Absolutely. It was Jessa's idea," Darcy said.

"I wanted them to adopt you two because after spending a few weeks together, I realized that I wanted to spend more time with you. And after the whole situation with all our biological parents, I thought if you guys became my sisters, it would help. In the last few weeks after the investigation, I was able to get some help from Cody and Malachi. I asked permission from mamoo and mamacita, and they were happy to do this. We are all related anyways, but when you guys say yes, we will legally be sisters," Jessa said. "So, are you in?"

"Yes!" "A hundred times yes!" the girls screamed.

The now 5-piece family had a big group hug. They were excited for the future. Jessa is happy because her half-sister and cousin are now her sisters, Autumn is happy because her psycho dad is now in jail and she'll get to spend time with her cousins who she basically just met for the first time, and Noelle is happy because she got some of her family questions answered and she gets to move in with a loving family.

THE END