Chapter 1:)

Alex's POV:

All I ever wanted was to see them in person. It was my ultimate dream. And it was not like I never even had the chance to, it's just that they would not let me attend any event where seeing them was made possible. 

"C' mon dad, please," I said.

"No, we are not going to fly all the way to Australia just because some band went back home for the summer!" Dad said, "It does not even make sense as to why you would want to go there!" He added, exasperatedly. 

"True, but we have a deal, and you are breaking it right now! Not fair, dad" I argued

After five awkward minutes of silence and contemplation, my father finally gave up and agreed. on one condition.

"Fine! Alright!  We can go - "

"YES! YOU ARE THE BEST DAD EVER!!"

"- on one condition - "

"Could you not have let me live out my happiness for a little longer? Really?" I sighed, causing him to chuckle and actually continue the sentence that I had disrupted... Twice.

"Sweetie, you just have to be on your best behavior. The whole trip, and the time leading up to it."

"I make absolutely no promises," I said.

"Fine then, we won't be going anywhere," he challenged me. 

"Fine! Fine! I got it. I'll be good, I'll be good." I exclaimed, quite defeated might I say.

"Great, now let us go see your mother next." He said with an evil grin.

Oh God no! I cannot really stand her. You see, my mother, she abuses me when my dad is not around. I never really knew why until I heard her drunkenly confess to me that she does not even approve of me being her daughter. Apparently, I was a mistake that had happened... Nevertheless, I followed behind my father towards my parents' room to ask her for permission to go.  I guess I was in luck considering she was in a good mood. This does not happen quite often, so I'm pretty impressed and delighted. Let it sink in Alex, it may never happen again.

Okay, I admit. That was pretty dramatic.

Anyways, we entered the room with hopes up high in the sky. My father rapidly situated himself next to her on the king-sized mattress, giving her a cheeky kiss on the... cheek.

"Hello, honey! How are you? Alex has a question to ask you." He said then pulled me closer to stand in front of them.

"H-Hi Mom" I stuttered nervously

"Hello darling," she said with a mildly disgusted look on her face. If I would have seen this face a few years ago, I would have definitely felt depressed, immediately, but by now, this is the norm.

"Dad and I were wondering if we can travel to Australia on a trip for the summer, you know for fun, and maybe if it is possible, I can go to one of 5 seconds of summer's concerts there? Please! It would mean everything to, mother! I will never ask anything of you if you accept this!" By then I was practically on my knees begging her to let me go. Yet, she did not really spare me any glance- which, come to think of it, is not all that bad news- and she called my dad over.

After a few minutes of hushed arguing with my dad, she finally answered me.

"Of course you leave for Australia, sweetheart. Have fun!" she replied.

"Don't you mean we?" I asked sheepishly. 

"Ah! Yes, of course" she laughed "We!" She replied with such disappointment I actually had to challenge myself not to laugh.

---------------------------------------------------

After dinner time was over, I went to dad to ask him for the flight details and such, like when we were going to leave, which part of Australia are we were going to, ... etc.

"Hey pops!" I started "I just have a few questions for the trip to Australia."

"Shoot 'em at me!" he replied an chuckled. I giggled lightly.

"Okay let's do this fast" I replied. "When are we leaving?"

"In 2 days" he answered me quickly. 

"Great! Now, where are w- WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, IN 2 DAYS?! How did you manage to get tickets that fast?!?! Oh my God! So many things to do! I have not even packed my bags or even thought of what to pack! What souvenirs should I get?! OH LORD!"

"I guess you seem to forget about your aunt's job as a hostess" he chuckled.

Oh

Welp, if there is something I forgot to mention, it is probably that I'm very forgetful about the little things so... oops 

"Oh right! I totally forgot about that! Still does not change the fact that I barely have 48 hours to prepare everything!" I blushed in embarrassment, dad chuckled.

"Well go on, pumpkin, go pack your stuff we are leaving on Friday morning at 10:30 am."

"Okay! Love you dad. Thanks again! BEST DAD EVER OR WHAT?!"I said then kissed him on the cheek. He chuckled.

"Haha! Yes, yes, I am the best! Love you too sweetheart!"

I left the kitchen and rushed upstairs to my room to start packing for my trip to... where did dad say we are going again? Dammit! I forgot to ask him that! Well, it is not like it changes much anyways.

---------------------------------------------------

HOWDY Y'ALL! THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN AND HER NAME EXXIE! FEEL FREE TO CALL HER eXXIE:-3!!

I am new here so let me just tell you a bit about my self :-)

My name is very long so just call me Exxie

I'm 13 and a half :-p (Reading this as I am 17 really hurts my insides. I am truly regretting my life choices right now. What the fuck have I done.)

I love 5 Seconds of Summer and Our2ndLife {They broke up though  ;-( } Now who can forget about CONNOR FRANTAAAA ( Mr.Frantaa you da bæ :-p) {This does not change! All hail the queen}

Well, that's pretty much it! {How lame! No wonder no one wanted to be my friend damn}

This is my first book/fanfiction

And first chapter (no shit Sherlock!)  {Oh MY God!!!1!!!1!!1!}

Anywhoooo,

Hope you like my book

Stay tuned!!

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

{Someone please murder 13-year-old Exxie! I'll fucking pay you.}