Chapter5:)

Calum's POV:

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing, and yes I did put it to an annoying ringing! Why? I don't even know!!

I took the phone and answered it without checking caller ID which was pretty stupid.

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Hello, Calum. This is Adam your manager. (Adam Wilkinson, the boys' manager)"

"Oh, hi Adam. Is everything alright? Are you okay?" I asked concerned about why he was calling me at 8 o'clock in the morning! TOO DAMN EARLY!

"No, we need to talk. Get the whole band to the office by 9:30! Don't be late! This is serious Calum! Don't mess up! I'm counting on you!" he replied

"Yes of course! You can count on me! I'll go wake them up! We won't be late this isn't Michael we're talking about here!" I chuckled so, did he.

"Very well then. I'll see you later then! Bye!" he answered and hung up.

I was really curious. What was so serious that it couldn't wait until later at like, I don't know, our version of the morning? As in at like one in the afternoon?

Without wasting time since I know Michael and Luke are heavy sleepers, I started waking them up. I first went to Ashton, he was easy to wake up, maybe even too easy. I went up to him,

"Wakey Wakey Artichokey!" I yelled right next to his ear. He jumped up startled and fell off the bed. I started laughing so hard that I actually fell on the floor lying next to him clutching my stomach.

"What do you want Calum?!?!" he said angrily

"Management called and said we have to be there by 9:30 am, this is really serious and we can't be late! So help me wake the others up!" I replied

"Oh shit! This must be bad! When do they call at 8 am?!?!?!" he asked me panicking!" I'll take Luke, you take Michael" he said

"Got it! Now hurry!" I said running over to Michael!

He was curled up in his bed, looking like a cold little furry kitten, I couldn't wake that cute little furry crazy haired creature! TOO CUTE! But I had to, so sad :(

I shook him several times, with my shakes getting harder and faster while screaming out his name at the top of my lungs, but he still didn't budge! So I decided to take it to the next level *inserts evil smirk here :p*

I got my pizza breath candy spray (and yes it's an actual thing) and started spraying it around his nose then said

"HEY MIKEY! THERE'S A REALLY HOT CHICK IN HERE WHO HAS SOME VIDEO XBOX GAMES AND AN EXTRA LARGE PIZZA WITH HER! SHE NEEDS HELP, SO HELP HER!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I looked at Michael who was wide awake and sitting on his bed. I started laughing too hard! You should've seen his face! He was so disappointed!

"Hey!" he yelled "where did she go? I swear I smell pizza! What the actual fuck?!?!" he was so confused. Still laughing I held up my pizza spray and he was on the verge of crying, so I got so sad, I mean he can pull the best puppy face ever, and I fall hard to these puppy faces! So unfortunate!

"Hey cheer up! I just woke you up cause management called like half an hour ago and said we have to be there by 9:30 or shit's about to go down bruh!!" I said

"Goddammit! We're in so much trouble! Shit...Shit...Shit...! We gotta leave now! Since when do they call so early! Wait.... who's waking up Luke! Let us go wake him up! And Ashton! My god let's go!" he started panicking. THIS IS DEJÁ VU!!

"Calm it MIKEY! I woke Ashton up and he's waking up Luke!" I said to him trying to calm him down. Then as if on cue Luke and Ashton came rushing into the room panicking! Ok, so we're terrified of management calling us in the morning! Everyone has their fears! DON'T HATE ON US!!!

"How about we don't just stand there looking at each other like idiots and go get ready?!?!" Luke said before rushing into the bathroom to fix his hair. Then we all scattered around to get ready.

AFTER 30 MINUTES:

"Okay! we're all here! Michael, Ashton, Me, and....... guys where is Luke?" I said. Then looked at the closed bathroom door. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and started pounding on the door.

"LUKE GET OUT OF THERE THIS INSTANT! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" I yelled since the office was like 20 minutes away but damn traffic!

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" he said terrified of me since I rarely yell. Then I turned around to the other guys to see them in shock.

"What?" I asked softly "I'm terrified of management!" I said a little louder. They nodded understanding. Then finally Luke got out of the bathroom and we went to the car to take us to the office! On the way, we pretty much just stayed on our phones on twitter or singing to the songs on the radio.

When we finally arrived, we were a minute early! LUCKY BASTARDS! I went up to the front desk and asked the woman behind the desk where the office was, and she answered us almost immediately, I thanked her and we rushed up to the office.

We knocked on the door and entered the room. We saw Adam looking so serious and annoyed that if looks can kill we'd already be buried!

"Hello, boys! Have a seat, we have some things to discuss," he said with an angry tone. WELL, SHIT!

We each sat down in our places and waited for Adam to speak and tell us what happened. After a while, he finally spoke up.

"I'll just get to the point. Everyone thinks you're irresponsible, which by the way is true! So you have to prove yourselves responsible or the company will have to kick you out." He said. All the time he was talking we just sat there in silence nodding and taking in as much information as we can.

"And how are we going to do that Adam?" Ashton asked.

"This is going to sound very weird but..." he stayed silent for a couple of seconds, then started again" but they want you guys to adopt a child to prove you're responsible, and we do need more things to put on magazines guys!" he continued

We all looked at each other, then at Adam, then back at each other nodding and agreeing with each other that we'll do it.

"Okay we'll adopt a child, but does it have to be a baby? Can't it be like a teenager or something?" Luke asked

"Of course you can! As long as you prove to us that you're responsible. Oh and by the way I forgot one tiny little detail, you have to get the child by tomorrow night so good luck! You are dismissed!" Adam said.

We rose up from our chairs and went out of the building, into the car, and back to the house. And we started looking up for adoption centers. We found a few good ones and decided to check them out tomorrow. Later we ordered Taco Bell and ate it at home, played Fifa, played someone music, and took naps.

At like 6, we started getting ready for the show tonight at the arena. I wore my "NEVER ON MY MIND" shirt with navy skinnies and navy toms. Luke wore his plaid shirt with black skinnies and black vans with his famous black leather jacket. Michael wore a black baggy shirt with his black skinnies and red converse to match his red hair. And Ashton wore his nirvana grey muscle tee with his dark black skinnies and red vans with his red bandana on his head. At 7ish we left the house and went to the car, and drove off to the arena.

---------------------------------------------------

HELLLOOOOWWWWW :3 :3

SO NOTHING REALLY IMPORTANT!

BUT I DID TELL YOU THEY'RE GONNA COME SOON AND LOOKY THERE THIS CHAPTER WAS CALUM'S POV SO YEAH THE DRAMA AND ACTION MUST BEGIN!!!!

SO YEAH........THAT'S IT......

BAYE BAYE UNICORNS!!!!!

(YES I ALSO HAVE AN OBSESSION OVER UNICORNS!!!! DON'T HATE!!!)