Chapter4:)

Alexa's POV:

When I got to my room I noticed a sticky note on my door, it said: YES SORRY WE FORGOT TO TELL YOU WE WENT TO THE MALL ~PAPABEAR~

That moment I was kinda relieved that they didn't leave me but also kinda said that they didn't, I mean could stay here forever, my parents did mention I have cousins and relatives here so that's why they're coming but I guess not. After that, I just went to sleep, too much effort and thinking for the day!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Today was the fourth night here in Australia! I'm so sad we're leaving! I got to meet some of my relatives and cousins here in Australia except one they were busy at the moment, so we shrugged it off! Apparently, I'm Canadian Australian Scottish! Weird that I never even knew that! We also got to climb up the Sydney Harbour Bridge and went surfing, and did a bunch of other things; but tonight, tonight is gonna be a little different! Tonight is the tonight I get to see 5 seconds of summer! Finally after 2 or 3 years of trying to see them...., its a dream come true! I'm overly happy as if someone just took a shit load of anti-depressant pills to be happy and now just looks like a high idiot!

The concert starts at 9:00 pm so I have to be there 2 hours earlier to get good seats and I probably need about 2 hours getting ready. It's was 3 in the afternoon I still had until about 5 in the mid-afternoon to get ready so I decided to jog in the park a bit. I've been going there a lot lately so why not. I started jogging down the street in my basketball shorts and tank top until I saw someone familiar. It looked like Uncle Jo, he was my mom's cousin, I wasn't gonna make a fool of my self and scream hi and it probably won't be him. So as I kept jogging closer and closer to him, I realized that it was him so I started.

"Ummm.....Uncle Jo?" I said hesitantly. He turned around slowly and then realized it was just me.

"Oh! Hello mate...um...Alexa.....uh..sorry" I chuckled. Uncle Jo was like 29 and super hot, he worked out and was a little tanned with big green eyes. He said that tanned skin and big eyes run in the family so u started laughing. Then we talked for a good 10 minutes until he said

" So... where are you going, kid?"

"Oh just to 5 seconds of summer's concert tonight!" I said overly excited that I actually squealed.

He started chuckling."Ermm...what?" I said confused.

"Oh...." he tried to stop but still giggled "Ummm.....nevermind...." he replied.

"OOkaaayyyyy.... anyways I have to go get ready! It was nice seeing you here Uncle Jo, and I'll miss you most of all! Byyeee" I said

"Nice seeing you here too! I'll miss you too! Bye Alexa!!! Take care of yourself!!" he answered. I waved his direction and he did that as well, then I turned my heel and started jogging towards the hotel. Well, that was weird I said to myself, it was as if my parents were hiding MORE stuff from me, but I'm not going to think of it anymore I GOTTA GET READY FOR SOME 5SOS!!

When I got to the hotel, I registered in and hurried up to my room and took a shower. When I finished I noticed the bruise I had was fading out. Then I started bawling my eyes out at the fact that my mom does this to me. I looked around my luggage bag to find my dear old edgy friend. When I found my razor I took it and went to the bathroom and locked the door. probably not the best time to cut but I didn't really honestly care! So I started.

I got the razor up to my hand and started my first cut; as the sharp edge traveled all around my wrist it left a stinging sensation upon me and I said "THAT'S FOR NOT BEING ENOUGH TO BE LOVED!" and with that I just kept cutting deeper and deeper but stopped before I could actually black out and go to the hospital. I cleaned the wounds and cuts, and got my clothes which were a pair of black skinnies cut at the knees and on the inside of my knees reaching my ankle in a series of smaller larger smaller cuts, with my Green Day black muscle tee with a galaxy colored bra-let under the shirt with my galaxy colored vans. I let my black/dark brownish hair natural and loose, as well as I applied some makeup concealer of course to cover the bruise, some mascara waterproof of course(I might get too emotional), some pastel pink-orangey colored lipstick and my Midnight Memories perfume by One Direction, and was ready to go. I remembered my parents told me to pack my bags today because tomorrow we were leaving early in the morning and didn't have time to pack, so I did but left my toothbrush and pajamas out. Then I was on my way to 5 seconds of summer's concert!

---------------------------------------------------

HAIIIII GAIIIIISSSS!!!!

THIS IS CHAPTER 4:)

CHAPTER5:) IS ON ITS WAY!

JUST SO YOU KNOW THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA INVOLVE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER NOT LIKE IT ALL ALREADY DOES BUT YOU GET MY POINT!!

ANYWHOOOOO, LOVE YA MA PEEEEEPS!!

UPDATE LATER, ALLIGATOR!!!!

AAAANNDD...., IM OUT *salutes you and gives up chocolate chip cookies for everyone* I HAVE AN OBSESSION OVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!

BAAAIIIIIIIIII MY COOKIESSSSS :-)