Chapter17:)

IMPORTANT AN AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER PLEASE DONT FORGET TO READ IT!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!

••••••••••

(2 DAYS LATER
*said in spongebob narrator's voice*)

Alexa's POV :

Awesome!

So I just made a new friend.
Narelle Joy is the most amazing punk rock girl that gets me and is just like me, and I am so fucking happy I found her because I have no idea what I would do without her.

I am meeting up with her today, Luke and Michael are coming with me. Luke is well coming for me, and we all know why little Mikey wants to go ;-);-);-) !

Mikey has a cruuuuuush
Mikey has a WutWut?
A cruuuuuuuuuuush!

(AN:// please excuse that moment, carry on now. THANKYOUU//)

The four of us are going to the carnival that's on top on the hill in the park in Sydney, and we're meeting Rell at the Starbucks we met at.

I went and took my usual morning shower with my most liked shower gel, conditioner, and shampoo that're most likely to be known by now.
And yes!
I love blueberries!
Okay??

I picked out my red black and white stripped oversized sweater with my black skinny jeans and my all black high topped converse, and put them on after drying myself.

I went out of my room, only to be met by a sharp looking handsome Luke. And by sharp I mean he was wearing his normal attire which was a black and white baseball shirt with the red Xs on the arms, black skinny jeans, and his all black converse as well.

I guess we're kinda twinning today with eachother.

"Hey Alex" Luke greeted me

"Lukeypoo" I replied pinching his now rosy crimson-ish colored cheeks

"How was you sleep?" He asked

"Wonderful! And you Lucifer?" I asked hoping to piss him off

"My name is not Lucifer, Alex! And it was good." Luke......Lucifer said

"Whatever. Go ahead and deny the truth anymore." I said warning him

"Faaaaaaaayne! Now let's go get Michael. He has a daaaate!" He said in a singsong voice while I just giggled at his extreme childy attitude.

Luke took ahold of my hand and dragged me up to Michael's room. He stopped at the door and put his hand on this doorknob, looked over at me as we both nodded in sync.

He opened the door to Mikey's room and we both ran to his bed and started jumping up and down trying to wake him up while hitting him with pillows. Kinda like a pillow fight but it's 2 verses 1 and the 1 is like a dead person, not moving or feeling shit.

After a while, and by seeing that Michael didn't even budge not even just an inch, we stopped. But of course judging by Luke's childy attitude, he just couldn't rest or leave Michael alone. Can he? But in a way Luke did rest. How? He rested on Michael. That's right, what you thought or are thinking is right. Luke just simply laid on Michael's back.

And what a surprise!

Luke ,as well, fell asleep over Michael's back. How didn't I even think of that? Or that it was remarkably possible?

Great!

Just what I needed!

All I wanted was to meet with my new bestfriend, but of course these two idiots had to ruin it.