1

A man in a sleeveless white coat made his way to you. His footsteps were dead silent, as if he was a just an illusion. You watched him with your dull eyes.

'If only I could move.' you thought. 'If I could move, I could get out of this place..but here I am, stuck in a giant cylinder, unable to feel my legs, unable to do anything as they gaze at me as if I was a puzzle.'

She started to think. She's stuck there, with no way out. She can't hear anything from the container she's in, and so she has no idea what they're doing to her.

A God gazed upon her misfortune. "Poor kid," he mumbled under his breath. "Arahabaki probably went through this..." Another deity sulked.

"Do you feel bad for him?" He asks.
"Unfortunately, yes." The other one replies.

Another boring day. The man clad in a lab coat had done his routine once again. Check your pulse rate, brain activity, and ability-body synchronization. You had no idea how long it really took, but for you, it felt like it only took a minute. He said something while he was typing on some sort of monitor.

After a few scribbles, he left. But not without giving you a pitiful gaze.

In your eyes, you looked normal. In their eyes, you were a statue, kept in place with wirings of sort. Only your eyes would move, gazing around the room whenever you felt sleepy.

The God couldn't take his eyes off of you. You may not realize, since you're still here in Earth, unfortunately. He felt as if he had to do something.

But Amaterasu had not given him permission yet. After Arahabaki had a 7-year old boy as vessel, She was worried. It was a miracle that the young boy had survived, but you, young woman, She wasn't so sure if you would survive it.

So all He could do is watch. For now, that is.

He wanted to do the same thing Arahabaki did. Except, that this time, it's for the good.

He crosses His fingers, stealing a glance at Amaterasu. He knew She cared about her people. He got her point about Arahabaki's move, and he himself knows that not just anybody can be a vessel for a God.

But at the same time, He wants to give her a purpose. And for him, that is to serve as His vessel, fighting for a good cause.
And besides, it's not like this was the first time the Gods had human vessels. Even Tsukuyomi had a boy named Kei as a vessel, and that guy was just a volleyball player!

He gazes at you again. You had already fallen asleep, considering you didn't really have a hobby of sorts.

He took his leave and 'materialised'. By that, I meant that He just appeared ghost-like. He took his time, navigating through that white, undecorated walls.

' This place is more boring than those prisons they have in the Edo period..' He silently criticises.

He finds that familiar man he saw earlier in your room. Intrigued, he follows him to an office of sorts.

The man took a seat and silently read a paper attached to a clipboard. The God read along. Silently, of course.

Name: No official given name
Age: 22
Height: (___)cms
Ability: Le Chevalier de Rose Crimson
Details: Her ability allows her to spawn various weapons and armor from her own imaginations.

Main Weakness: Her own body. She is prone to exhaustion, physically and mentally. Nullification Abilities are also a weakness, but somehow only applies to certain parts. Here is the list.
1. Forehead
2. Neck
3. Shoulder
These parts can be touched to nullify the ability, but the results may change as we injected a serum that forces ability activation. We will find more nullification ability users for further experimentation.

The God's eyebrows furrowed. He was unpleased that they were doing this to innocent people. He turned back, shocked to see Amaterasu with a look of disappoinment. But he had the feeling that it wasn't because of him, but because of your situation.

Amaterasu gazes at the clipboard at shakes her head in disapproval. She leaves the room giving him the 'we have to talk' look.

He seemed to catch that, as he gave the office table a final glance.

'We won't let this continue, we assure that. You have upset the Gods, Dr. Tamaki Nakajima.'

"I finally understand what you meant, this cannot carry on anymore." Amaterasu says while making their way out of the facility.
"This is too much. I understand that they are doing an experiment, but I think this is too much for her to handle."

He gives her a confused look. "What do you mean.. You've been watching her?"
"Of course, I always watch over my children." She smiles.

"And now that I understand, I will give you permission to do it."

His eyes widen. "W-what?! Seriously?"
She nods. "In one condition. I want you to protect her. I will be giving you permission to be human. But remember what you're supposed to do. We'll handle the rest. And yes, that includes your citizenship."

"...."He pauses, thinking of all the work that had to be done. "Japan sure is inconvenient, needing a citizenship like that. Back in the Stone Age, you could easily just go to some land and build your house there, and voila! You're a citizen there now!"

Amaterasu closes her fan shut and whacks him in the head.

"Ouch! That hurts, Almighty Sun Goddess!" He jokingly said the last part.
"You sounded so mature when it came to that girl. Now that your problem is solved, you reverted back to a normal teenage boy..." She lets out a sigh.

"Well, I have to practice how to be a normal dude there.." He mutters. "Anyway, I have a question." He suddenly said in a serious tone.

"What?" She looked serious, as if she was expecting a serious question.

Too bad, it's anything but serious.

"Am I going to look as handsome as I am right now when I become human?" He winks.

Another 'whack' sound was heard in the middle of the night.