6

"Who am I?|" A blond girl typed. She pauses, then deletes her message. She types a new one. "Hello, I'm ••••••! Nice to meet you!"

And the conversation went well.

A...dream..? It felt so..real.

"We need somebody to eliminate ••••• •••••. He's a threat to our Mafia." A voice said.
"Subject SC-2005 has been tested for ability synthesis. Test Results: Positive. Status immunity experimentation has been effective in certain parts of the body." A robotic voice said.

SC-2005?

"Good. Is she good to go?"
"Yes. Her vitals are in excellent condition."

A small blond figure was revealed.

"Who are you?" She said. "I had a conversation with somebody on the phone, he said you're my Creator."

"How intelligent. You, my dear, are chosen to be our strongest member." He said. He opens the silky velvet curtains, revealing the small empire he had built.

"Do you see this?"
"Yes."
"This, will be given to you. You possess the power stronger than anybody else. You can do it. You can take over the entire country, then you can make them bow to your feet." He smiles.

Who is he? Who is that woman?

Who...am I?

"All you have to do is to kill him. He's a member of the Port Mafia."

Who is he referring to?

"He is a threat to this organization. He wants it destroyed. You want this to be yours,  am I wrong?"

"No, I want this to be mine. If you, my Creator, desire a country ruled by us and us alone, I will kill him." The woman said.
"Good, little one. Now you know what to do. Kill him, and if you can, feel free to wipe out the Port Mafia." He smiles.

The Port Mafia? What do they have to do with this.?

Then I suddenly saw her, holding a sword, stained in blood. She was crying.

"Good work, SC-2005. You killed 35 people in 10 minutes. Not bad." A condescending voice said.
"I need to kill faster. I need to strengthen myself. That way, when I meet him, I can simply kill him with one strike." She said in a cold voice.

I felt bad for her.

Then I suddenly saw her in a lab door.

"Do you really wish for this, •••••••?" You're still 18, you're still so young. You need to see more of life. You need to be happy." A gentle voice said.

"I'm empty. The only time that I will smile genuinely for once will be when Creator sees •••••'s dead body. He will be proud of me." She said, coldly.

"But this experiment, it's dangerous!" The gentle voice said.
"I don't care. If I die in this experiment, then I will. It is better to die trying than to die in shame." The woman enters the lab doors.

"Please-" the gentle voice was cut off with a sound I so despise. A sound of a blade burying itself in flesh.

"Emotions will kill you. I did you a favor and killed you myself. Be grateful for being under my mercy." She said coldly.

I woke up with the look of sheer terror in my face.

What's with that dream? Why is the Port Mafia involved? I need to know more..!