Chapter 2

Nayla's POV~
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

I woke up joyful but tired as hell. Last night Jonathan had texted my Dad that we would meet at his hotel and we would go over the contract. He told us to show up around 3:30 and it was currently 12:55 pm

"Dad come on, we have to get ready" I shake him awake.

"What time is it" he grumbles laying his head back on the pillow

"2:55" I lie knowing it was gonna snap his attention

"ok 10 more min- 2:55 ! ! why didn't you wake me up sooner"

"I'm kidding it's 12:56 now, we need to bust a move"

"Girl I will bust a move in yo ass if you tell me what I need to do again, get Shaiya ready"

"Parents say the gayest shit and he always wakin up on 10" I mumbled walking away from my Dad over to Shaiya who was now woke and started to get her ready.

We arrived infront of a very big hotel and very nice looking one at that. There was already someone waiting for us to take us to his hotel room. We were now in Jonathan's living room discussing the contract.

"She only has to do this Job for a year she can leave anytime she wants. She can always fly back to see you all but Nayla what you have to do is follow these rules on the paper and there's also information on the kids allergies and any medicines they might take. It is all here but if you have any questions please do come to me."

He pauses for a second... "Are you ready to take this step? oh and before I forget here's how much you will make a week" Jonathan pulls out this paper from his pocket and shows my Dad first then me. Holy mother of God. A lot of zeros

I can do this. I can fucking do this.

"I'm ready"

"Well ok you can stay here with me and i'll take you to get your belongings later on"

I get up to hug my sisters and Dad. I was so ready to cry because even tho I loved this. I hated being away from my family. "It's ok babygirl, i'm proud of you and i'd be so upset to have passed this oppurtunity up for you. Have fun and be responsible, that's all I ask. We all love you so much and we just want the best for you" my Dad expresses before hugging me really tight "Jonathan take care of my babygirl." Then they're gone.

An awkward silence fell upon the room. Jonathan clears his throat then speaks

"So how do you feel about all this? your Dad did most of the talkin"

"I-i mean it's fine, whatever I have to do to help back at home plus I like kids" I say fidiling with my fingers. When in the hell did I get so damn shy..

When a fine ass chocolate man is sitting across from you asking you questions. My consciousness answers

I finally look up at him. He's smoking, his eyes are low and his legs are cocked open. His eyes didn't leave me for a second.

"So what are your kids names" I question. "Cadence and Masiah I love both of my babies to death, i'll kill for em" he puffs out a beam of smoke.

"What about you? got a boyfriend?..any kids?" he jokes

"None of the above" we fall back into that silence and I start fidiling with my fingers again. Biting my bottom lip, I do that alot when i'm nervous.

"Stop that shit" my heart speeds up a bit because the way he said it sounded so damn sexy. I stopped instantly and looked up at him before I could say anything his phone rings and he takes the call. "Come on we have to get going, Nick is outside"

I had everything I needed packed. My Dad had a little send off for me which I thought was so cute. All of my friends and family were there and I was having the time of my life but sadly it was time for me to go. My close friend Jamie walks in my room with me. I was gathering my bags. She had been acting funny all night and when I tried to talk to her. She would walk away or roll her eyes at me. That had me pissed cause bitch you don't have to be here.

"What you do? pop pussy and now you taking care of his kids" she snaps poppin her neck.

"Nah boo that's what you did and that's why you got three already, I see how we rollin J I sensed yo bullshit when you came in. I just believe that God is good bitch try having him in your life" I snap back at her

"Ohh bitch don't talk dirty on my kids"

"Mann shut yo dumb ass up. I ain never talked bad on yo kids and I won't start. They deserve much better than you and i'm just stating facts. Being envious ain gonna get you far but watching a mf from the sidelines"

There was a knock on the door then someone walks in. It was Jonathan. "Nayla you ready" he says looking between me and Jamie. He shoots her a dirty look. I guess he heard "Yes I am" I smile at him.. he walks over and takes my bags from my hands "Oh and get the fuck out of my house Jamie go take care of them kids"

I slammed my door. Funny who you call yo friends.

"You coo?" He asks

"Yeah I'm all good she wasn't talkin about nothing"

I was saying my goodbyes to my family and friends accepting their away gifts before leaving. I was almost out of the door until my best friend stopped us from leaving.

"Kayla girl what do you want?" I laugh out

"Heffa bring yo ass, I'll be back with her real quick" she takes me to the bathroom and she pulls out this toat of stuff. "Ok so look here's some condoms, a dildo, some handcuffs, a vibrator, some thongs, and lingere are in here" she says pointing at the items.

"Bitch take all that shit back, I'm watching this man's kids not fucking him"

"You know I love you right but i'm telling you now...that man is gonna give you some dick ! I seen the way he was looking at you all night" she says.

"He doesn't think of me like that.. we literally just met" I roll my eyes

"How would you know?? you still don't know the difference between a seal and a dolphin" We both laugh cause she was right.

"Besides all of that. Have fun boo, enjoy yourself don't be afraid to take big steps and text me or FaceTime me all the time...Now go" she pushes me out the bathroom door to the front door shoving the bag in my hands.

"Bye y'all" she says before closing the front door in our faces.

I laugh and shake my head at her. "Her lil shrimp neck ass always plotting" A sexy rich sound leaves Jonathan's mouth that made my Knees buckle.

"Your sister" He asks making his way in the car.

"No she's my best friend but she's like my sister, we've been around each other since kindergarten" he nods his head then goes off on his phone. I get comfortable and go into a deep sleep.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I don't know about this one y'all. I just hope y'all fw it. I might change it later. Comment what y'all would want to happen.