accident (clintspietro)

it was midnight pietro laying on his back he was waiting for clint to come back from work.
he had been gone all day and pietro misses him and just wants to cuddle with him. pietro heard clint enter the room and felt him slip in the covers pietro wrapped his arms around him not wanting to let him leave. "pietro can you let go i have to grab the bag." "no,you're comfortable." "pietro let go i'm just gonna bend down to get the bag." "no i'm not gonna let go." clint decided to push him a bit but when pietro got up clint hit him in the face......
he hit me he said he wouldn't ever do anything to remind me of my father and he just hit me.
suddenly it all came back to him when he was a small child and wouldn't leave his father alone his father would punch him in the same spot clint had just hit him.
"omg, omg pietro i'm sorry i didn't mean to hit you it's just you got up and i went to push you off of me again and i hit you i'm sorry."
"no it's fine i'm fine um sorry here let me let you go" pietro's voice cracked, his eyes watering after he said that he scooted away from cling and turned the other way so he could be left alone. pietro felt something move and felt someone plop on the little space left so he opened his eyes in met clint's eyes. "pietro i'm sorry you know i didn't mean to hit you i would never never hurt you."
"it's fine i'm ok just go do your work."
"no it's not fine and i know you're not ok now scoot." so that's what pietro did he scooted so clint could get in bed and clint pushed pietro to himself and whispered sweet and calm things and wiped every tear that came out of pietro's beautiful blue eyes while giving him small kisses and cuddling him like no tomorrow.

"hey it's gonna be okay he's not here i'm here it's me clint okay, i'm sorry i didn't mean to hit you it's not gonna happen again i should have just let you be but i didn't and now you're here crying because of me i should have been more careful but just know i love you and i'll protect you from anyone who try's to harm you."

after that fiesco clint never never hurt him, he kept his promise. when pietro's father came back he protected him from that monster who had caused his baby to feel pain no one his age should have because he knew what it felt like to be hurt at such young age but he wasn't as young as pietro when his dad had started hurting him he was at least 10 but pietro at the age of 5 when it started it was not fair so he protected him as much as he could.

/
516 words
hope you guys liked this :)
comment for requests love y'all✨