sculptured by angels (sambucky)

everybody in the tower assumed that sam and bucky were dating but that wasn't the case. they did sleep in the same bed,and would cuddle and flirt but even then they wouldn't admit the love they had for each other.

sam and bucky would sneak away to lay down and watch the stars or sam would, bucky liked to watch sam quietly thinking to himself his face was sculptured by angels and blessed by god himself.the way the light was shining on sam's face, he was breathtaking as bucky would say but he would never tell sam that afraid of what he would think.

sam knew he was madly in love with james but would never tell him face to face, he thought all the nicknames, the cuddles everything would give bucky the idea but clearly it didn't well that's what sam thought.

one night sam couldn't sleep, he looked down at the man laying on his chest and thought aww he's so cute, and peaceful when he sleeps.

sam took the chance to brush his fingers through his hair softly,careful to not wake up the man and softly spoke "you know james i'm so in love with you, every time you walk into the room i get a jolt of happiness, your smile is the cutest and i look at steve,and tony or pietro,and clint and i want what they have but in are way. i wanna tell you that when we first met i disliked you but soon i fell in love with you, in every way."

a softer more delicate voice spoke "that was cute sammy, i love you too so much i can't describe it." sam froze "oh-um you h-heard everything" sam's confidence gone he backed away as much as he could being in bed. "yes, it's fine because i feel the exact same way now come here."sam moved a little closer to bucky slightly scared.

they stayed in silence, not needing to say anything their eyes said enough.

bucky placed his hand on sam's face starring into his eyes deeply looking for any signs of discomfort but their was none so he took his chance and kissed sam with all the love he had for the other man. sam was shocked at first but melted into the kiss and soon found himself wrapping his arms around the mans torso.

they kissed with love and passion but soon it turned into a hot and steamy kiss from the sexual tension that was around the men.
sam suddenly becoming top liked the older mans bottom lip as a sign for him entrance but bucky denied wanting to top until sam squeezed his ass which and him wimpier and sam slipped his tongue in exploring the new place.

they separated and breathed looking at each other they both knew they liked each other or more so loved each other. "jamie you already heard my speech so just will you go out with me." sam was nervous for bucky to reply."sammy without a doubt yes i love you."

sam wanted to get up in do a little dance instead he flipped bucky to his back and kissed him passionately which soon turned into a very heated makeout session.

/smut warning

sam wanted to get up and do a little dance instead he flipped bucky to his back and kissed him passionately which soon turned into a very heated make-out session. they broke gasping, then they found each other's lips again this kiss was lust fulled with need and want. bucky moaned into the kiss which made sam kiss harder. sam trailed down bucky's neck, jaw and sucked and nibbled he trailed down lower to bucky's v line. to bucky's big bulge in his underwear. sam took bucky's underwear off with his teeth and they grazed over bucky's cock. bucky moans loudly. am smirks as he takes bucky's cock into his mouth. bucky turns them over so he is on top of sam. "i wanna ride you" bucky says into the darker skinned male. bucky slips down to sam's cock and goes down on it. once it's all in sam bucks his hips to get bucky to moan. bucky bounces up and down on sam's thick shaft. "ahh sam!! so close god!!!" bucky said with a shout. then came on sam's stomach. "oh baby cum, cum in me i need it." bucky shouted out. oh bucky. sam said as he came into bucky.

//time skippp

the next morning they woke up next to each other covered in hickeys they tried their best to cover it up but with two spies in their team it was no use nat was the first one to point it out.

"so what are those bruises on jamie huh sammy."which caused sam to spit out the coffee he was drinking from being surprised that she found out."uh yeah um i don't know but i have too go." and he walked out of their so fast and ran into steve who also asked why bucky had bruises worried he got hurt.

that poor innocent man but is he really innocent. steve knew what happened he knows because his husband likes to mark his territory as he says.soon the news was all around the tower even thor knew and he was in asgard.

/
936 words
okay so this one has been in my drafts for like a month and i didn't know how to finish it so yeah hope you liked it and yes the smut was by hannahhailey15

love you guys 🌙