Chapter Twenty-One

A/N
If it's been awhile since you read the last chapter please read it before continuing onto this chapter.

The wind rustled the leaves as a symphony of bugs crowded the air with sound with the water acting out as a bass. All these sounds Ichigo heard over his faint breathe couldn't even begin to mask his irritation of all the spiritual energy following behind him. And all the individual energy's he could sense were recognizable. Especially Rukia's.

Why was she here when I finally figured out about how I felt about Shiro? Was there a situation that the Soul Society needed help with? Was Azien finally making his first move? But why now unless-.

Coming to a complete stop I could feel my heart reaching a sudden halt from pure...fear. It didn't help that all these spiritual pressures he was feeling were all going to one direction alone. To him.

If Azien knew I was going to Uryū's father with the full intention of learning about my Quincy abilities, then that would mean there was a spy watching me for who knows how long without me knowing. I believe I could be able to try and find the spy, however there were to many familiar spiritual energies that it made it difficult to pin point the odd man out. They were all so close together it was like trying to separate m'n'm's from skittles when there lettering has been removed from the candy. They were all just piled up together and they were getting closer.

God I wasn't ready for a fight, especially since there were so many people I cared about so close to my proximity. After this whole mess of me being Azien's main target, I wasn't going to let my friends get caught in the cross fire.

Looking up to my main direction, I hoped that the Quincy would have some answer and at least assist me if them time came.

Oh god please don't let me regret this.

•~○~•~○~•~○~•~○~•~○~•~○~•

Why was his father here? The place where not him but his grandfather taught him everything he knows about being a Quincy. And in the near middle of the night as well. What on Earth was his father planning on doing out here?

"If you are going to stay silent behind that bush you might as well leave." spoke Ryūken calmly as his eyes stayed fixed on what he was awaiting to arrive.

"Well I hope you know your not the easiest person to approach." Uryū countered as he walked out of the shadows and pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you knew how to." His father remarked as he continued to remain as a statue.

With teeth clenched from the comment, Uryū could only cough in reply before he noticed the direction his fathers eyes were headed. He could just sense the man's patience running thin.

"Who are you waiting for?"

"I can hardly see why it would be any of your business." The man spoke coldly as the surrounding became a little quieter.

All the young Quincy could do was glare at the back of his father's head, wishing it would melt down that big ass ego down to size. At least then his father would comprehend what his son has been trying to do all along. Getting the facts straight.

"What are you standing there for? Don't you have school work to do for once instead of running around in the middle of the night killing hollows the Soul Society can take care of?"