Chapter seven: Family

Killer's POV:

We all teased and joked with each other until nightfall.

"Guess it's time to go home," Blue said disappointed.

"Don't worry Little Berry, you can always visit tomorrow!" Error reassures, rubbing Blue's head.

"Yeah!" I added. "You're always welcomed with us!"

"Thank you, guys." Blue smiled.

We all parted and went to our homes. We all did our thing until Nightmare got a text. He read it, gasping at the end. He typed quickly then turned to us.

"Guys, is Blue's room cleaned from before?" He asked us.

"Yeah. I personally cleaned it. Why?" Horror replies.

"He's going to be living with us..." Dad answered. We all gasped. That means that he moved out or was abandoned... And Blue's brother would never let him move out so... We all turned to look at the portal that was made. Nightmare walked through and came carrying Blue's things with Blue following.

Error hugged Blue right away, checking for any scars.

"Are you okay?! Did they do anything?! What happened?!" Error interrogated. Blue hugs back and starts crying.

"S-Stretch disowned me and I-I was kicked out of the council and my A-AU because I refused t-to say where you g-guys lived..." Blue sobbed. We all ran up and hugged him.

"It's okay Blue. We'll be here for you." Dust reassured.

"T-thank you guys..." Blue said as he calmed down.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." I walked away, picking up as much of Blue's stuff as I could. Aka all but one bag.

Blue picked up the last bag and we headed to his room. His room is right alongside ours since he's apart of our family. We came up to his room and walked inside.

"Can... I be alone for a bit? I'll be down for dinner..." He asked.

"Of course," I replied, hugging him one last time before leaving.

When He came down later he was in the clothes Error made him.

Outfit:

We all ate dinner when Blue started explaining deep on what happened

Flashback

Blue's POV:

I skipped into my house where I saw Ink, Dream, and my brother.

"Hello Ink! Hello Dream! Hello Pappy!" I greeted.

"Hey Blue... can you sit? We need to talk..." Dream stated. I started to begin to worry as I sat down.

'What did I do wrong? Wait, did I do something wrong? Oh, stars what's going on?'