Chapter fourteen: Kidnapped

Classic's POV:

I headed to the cell where we kept the ones we just kidnapped with Ink. He successfully kidnapped Nightmare, Error, Horror, Dream, Dust, Cross, and Killer. We couldn't find any Chara's or Blue but hopefully Error will answer with most of them there.

We entered the cell to see everyone on guard, besides Error who was still passed out. They all turned to us when we opened the door.

"Creator. Original." Cross hissed.

"I swear if I could you both would be dust." Ironically Dust muttered.

"Why are you here? Correction, why are we here?" Dream asked.

"We want to ask you all some questions." Ink stated.

"Pff and what makes you think we'll answer?" Killer chuckled.

"Leave that to us," I replied.

"So naive." Horror muttered.

"Wake up Error an-" Ink started but was cut off by them all hissing in unison.

"No way in the multiverse are we waking up Error." Nightmare growled as he hugged Error, who I just noticed was in his lap, closer. "Not when he's finally getting more than an hour's worth of sleep within eons."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"As if we'd tell you." Cross hissed.

"Besides, Error wouldn't tell you guys anything anyway. While yes the Chara's have somewhere safe to go, Blue's not here." Dream rolled his eye sockets.

"And how did you find out?" I resorted. I saw as Nightmare gave his brother a nod of approval.

"Blue was told when Error was still insane and had less to lose. Blue vaguely told me about it when he was disowned and abandoned. He got permission from my brother and they all told me everything." Dream explained. I notice that they are all grouped together.

"And what is this 'everything'?" Ink interrogates.

"You both aswell as Reaper should know." Dust growled.

"Yeah. Your the creator, a fellow yin, and the original. If anything you three should know too." Horror added.

"Shut it. I swear if you guys are fighting over chocolate again I'm taking Blue, Nighty, and Dream away from you children..." Error muttered causing me to laugh.

"Hhhh Kinda would be hard since we got kidnapped." Nightmare deadpanned. This caused Error to sit straight (Hah good luck with that) up.

"Nighty why didn't you wake me up sooner!" Error hissed, whacking Nightmare's head.

"Ow... why me!?" Nightmare whined.

"Because you were the one holding me." Error huffed.

"Mom, Dad, stop acting like children. That's our job." Killer teased. I've never seen them acting this playful.

"Killer I swear to the multiverse, when we get home I'm tieing you up and drowning you in every puppet I made that's in the Anti-Void." Error threatened.

"Rip me then!" Killer exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"Enough, okay? Come on you all. We have questions." Ink demands. Error looks around and faces us.

"Where's Blue?" He questioned.

"We could not find him," I informed.

"Then I refuse to answer your questions." Error deadpanned. I sighed as Nightmare picked him up.

"Ruru come on. The quicker this is done, the quicker they leave us alone." Nightmare growled.

Note: Third chapter will be uploaded later. I have it written I just need to revise the rest of the chapter and my computer died.