Chapter 5

Mikey and Cleo were eating a snack in the kitchen.

"Why aren't you very upset about becoming a mutant turtle? I mean, you must've been a very popular girl in high school, right? You must have a lot of friends who miss you. "

"La la la la la la la la la la la!" Said Cleo, covering her ears and leaving the room.

Mikey growled. "You know, you have to tell us about your past sooner or later!"

"I pick later!"

Donnie came in to the room. "What was that about?"

"Every time I ask her something about her past, she covers her ears and makes louds noises to drown me out. I'm just trying to get to know her better."

"Well, the only things we know about her is that she's a very good fighter, and was held captive for who knows how long by the KRAANG." He blinked twice. "And she gets more aggravated than Raph.

"Hmm. I wish we could get something out of her. She's one of my best friends, and I've told her a lot about our past. I wish she would tell me something."

"Maybe she just doesn't want to tell you. Why don't you ask her a couple of small questions? Like, What's her favorite color? What's her favorite game?"

"Okay..."

Donnie patted Mikey on the shell, stole one of his chips, and went to his lab.

Cleo had gone to the jodo to help April practice.

"All right April, ready to watch the master?"

April nodded. She was on her knees waiting respectfully.

Cleo's weapon of choice was a mace, a spikey ball on a stick. It made Cleo feel powerful. April was amazed that she could pick it up, let alone attack with it. April would stick to her fan, thanks. Raph smirked from his hiding place. There was no way that Cleo could handle a mace.

Cleo bowed first. She held her mace in front of her, and swung it like a baton. She held it in both hands, and did a flip, going along with the swing. She landed and kicked out her legs with a "Hi-yah!". She threw her mace into the air, did a couple of awesome air kicks and punches, and rolled over, catching the mace in her outstretched hand. After a few more demonstrations, she froze inwardly, seeing Rapheal spying. She proceeded on as if she hadn't noticed him, possibly looking even more impressive. She jumped into the air, doing multiple flips, and when she landed, she dropped her mace and aimed a punch at a punching bag.

Now, usually, the punching bags weren't easily scratched. However, Thud!, the heavy punching bag was thrown against the wall, with a nasty looking injury in the middle of it. When later inspected, the wall was found to have a dent in it.

Looking expectedly at April, she said, "So, what do you think?"

April's mouth was agape. As was Raph's. He quickly and quietly left. He couldn't even do that, and he was mostly muscle!

Cleo glanced at the spot where he was. She smirked.

"That was AMAZING! How did you get so good?"

Cleo covered her ears and walked out, singing "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"

At the dinner table

When Mikey had served everyone and had seated himself, he turned to Cleo.

"So, Cleo, what's your-"

Cleo snapped her hands into position, getting ready to walk away.

"-favorite color?"