Chapter 2

Creak!

Raph looked up from "training" Spike. Something was coming.

Creak!

Something vile, evil and…

Entirely annoying

"Raph!"

Mikey jumped up and pointed a nerf gun at Raph.

"Surprise!"

Raph easily dodged the bullet, and held Mikey in a headlock.

"Mikey, Mikey. You are a ninja! You have to learn to be quiet!"

Mikey gave Raph a blank stare.

"…In terms you can understand, you can't sneak up on me."

Raph let Mikey go.

"So... I'm weaker than you, right?"

"that's right, little annoyance"

"That makes me the child, right?"

"I guess..."

"but you play like a child with your turtle, right?"

Raph glanced at Spike,"I was training him."

"Denial, so if you were playing with him, that makes you the child, because I don't play like a dope, pretending non-mutant turtles can talk. Meaning, I'm tougher than you!"

Mikey ran away, laughing hysterically.

Raph, slowly, tried to figure out Mikey's logic. After a while, he gave up, simply telling himself it was probably worth kicking Mikey's butt in the sparring arena.

He decided to put Spike away for now. He didn't want any other close calls. Spike looked sadly up at him, begging Raph with his eyes to let him stay out.

"Sorry, buddy. Back in your room you go."

Raph put Spike back in his condo cage. Raph didn't see why the small turtle wanted to leave his cage in the first place, it had everything! T.v., a sweet bike collection, and lots of turtle friends. Okay, not real friends, but still! Raph might be the teensiest bit envious.

Raph wanted food. NOW!

Sorry, even in his thoughts, Raph gets the teensiest bit angry.

He rushed to the kitchen where Donnie just finished warming up 2 slices of pizza.

Raph's evil side showed, as he grabbed both the pieces and rushed away.

"Hey!"

"Muahahahahahhaha!"

"Your evil laugh is so awful!"

"Thank you!"

Well, that's typical life for Raph... except for the best part. The fighting!

Raph gets to kick his brothers butts all the time! Oh, and a couple ninjas, and aliens, oh and a couple mutants...other than his brothers. No big deal.

Raph is living the dream life, getting to kick butt 24/7.

Speaking of which, April rushed into the room, carrying her laptop.

"Guys! The Kraang are up to something!"

Donny ran over to her and looked over her shoulder at the screen.(Heart kind of thumping at being so close to April)

After watching a bit of the surveilance, he cried, "Holy cow! We have to figure out what's going there! All the KRAANG are there! It has to be big!"