𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝?~{𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖}~

So cause I don't exactly remember all the tests we're going to skip to the ball throw and continue from there. And yes, I am aware I could go to Chrome/Google and search it up but I don't really feel like doing that so forgive me. Anyways that's all hope you enjoy loves!

--------------

They were now participating in the ball throw. Uraraka had gone up and gotten infinite everyone was surprised even Kage, but she didn't show it.

Now Midoriya was up, "if Midoriya doesn't step up he'll be expelled." The blue haired male, who Kage now knows as Iida, exclaimed. "Of course he is he's just a quirkless loser after all!" Bakugo scoffed. 'Quirkless...no.' "Quirkless? Midoriya has a quirk did you not see what he did at the entrance exam?" Kage focused back on the greennette watching as his arm lift up and sparks emerged. He launched the ball, but it wasn't what he expected 46 meters. He was staring at his arm confused why his quirk hadn't worked. "I erased your quirk." Midoriya looked at Aizawa his scarf floating along with his hair while his eyes glowed red. "You what? Wait those goggles...I know you." 'Wow you just found out who he is. People are so stupid and dense sometimes.' "You're the Pro Hero: Eraser head!" As soon as that was said the class erupted into whispers about said hero, some knowing who he is others not having a clue.

Aizawa then started yelling at Midoriya, but Kage zoned on this not really caring about what's going on. "I've returned your quirk, you get another try. Hurry up you're wasting time." Kage zoned back in after those words.

Midoriya slowly nodded and made his way back to the circle. He reeled his arm back, looking closely Kage caught that his finger began to glow just like his arm. He threw the ball causing a gust of wind to hit everyone.

He scored 705.3 meters, .3 more than Bakugou. Everyone was shocked especially the spiky blonde, his face soon turned to a angered expression.

Midoriya turned to Aizawa clutching his fist and smiling. "See Aizawa-sensei I'm still standing." Kage looked to Aizawa to see his shocked face turn to a small smirk hidden behind his scarf. "This kid..." She heard him say underneath his breath. Kage mentally applauded Midoriya for proving her uncle wrong. 'You can't expect everyone to fail Shota. I'm going to enjoy rubbing this in his face later.'

Suddenly Bakugo charged at Midoriya. "HEY DEKU YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!" Kage was ready to jump in but luckily Aizawa stopped him with his scarf. "Stand down." Aizawa spoke in a stern tone. "WHAT THE HELL! HOW IS YOUR SCARF SO DAMN STRONG?!" He shouted as he went to explode the scarf, but to no avail as Aizawa had erased his quirk. "It's a capturing weapon, made from Carbon and metal alloy." He sighed. "I advise you not to make me use my quirk too much. It gives me serious dry eye."

'Too bad. It's such a great quirk.' Everyone thought. "Enough, whoever's next you're up." Midoriya carefully ran back to his place avoiding Bakugo as he stood there seething of anger.

Kage shook her head and walked over to the circle, holding the ball in her hand. The wind began to go in a whirlwind motion around her, and with that she threw the ball using the wind to propel it further. She looked behind her towards Aizawa while fixing her hair that was blown by the wind. 956.2 that was her score. Everyone was shocked her score was certainly far, farther than most. She sighed and walked back to her spot in the line not caring about the stares she got.

||||||||||||||||

The rest of the tests were quite easy especially for Kage since they weren't anything new to her, though she could tell Midoriya was having a hard time especially 'cause of his broken finger.