𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ~{𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}~

Yawns were heard all around, Kage stood in between Ochako and Tsu, her eyes slightly drooping.

"Hello class. Today we begin a training camp that will increase your strength." Aizawa spoke to the tired 1-A. Kage' ruby eyes narrowed at her ravenette uncle. 'I'm going to burn everyone here. I just want sleep.'

"Out goal is to increase your skills expedentials. That way each of you earn a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that linger in the darkness. Proceed carefully." Aizawa looked towards Katsuki.

"Look alive Bakugo." A ball was thrown said male's way, he catching it without trouble.

"Try throwing that for me."

"Yeah sure. Like in the fitness test." Katsuki stated, his crimson eyes staying on the ball in his hand.

"Sure. Like in the fitness test. That's right when you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Lets see how far you've progressed."

"Oh I get it were checking our progress!"

"A lots happened to us the last three months. Maybe he can throw it a whole mile now." Kage stared blankly at Katsuki as he stretched his arm.

"Come on get it Bakugo!" Kage shook her head, she buried her hands into the pockets of her uniform.

"Get ready... You'll be surprised."

"Huh?"

The class looked confusingly at Kage, though the female's eyes never left the blonde as he took his stance.

"That was 709.6 meters." Kage shrugged, as everyone snapped their heads towards her. She knew they wondered how she could've possibly known this would've happened.

"You've had a single semester at U.A. and do to your various experiences, all of you have no doubt improved. But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental and technical levels. And maybe a slight increase in stamina." Aizawa did a slight pace in front of them.

"As you can see your quirks themselves, have not improved much on a fundamental level. That's why were now going to focus on improving your powers." A smirk graced his face, putting the students on edge.

"This'll be so hard, you'll like your dying." Kage stared at him blankly, not bothered by his words. 'Yeah. Well I've been through that. It sucks. I think I'll pass.' Kage mentally sassed.

||||||||||||||||||||

Kage panted, as she once again stomped onto the ground, ice and rock shooting up, fire shot from her right side while electricity shot from her left. Wind and water flew around her almost in a tornado formation, vines growing on the trees next to her. 'Dammit. And tomorrow I have to work on my other quirks...'