𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕀 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕀𝕥 ~{ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖}~

'I'll need to think smart about this.' Kage was now standing in the middle of the many students of U.A. 'if I use my air I could fly over the crowd.' Kage looked up to find the lights counting down.

As soon as it turned green Kage shot up in the air and took off, just in time too cause right after Todoroki used his ice to freeze everyone in place and skated off.

"Kage Nakamura and Shoto Todoroki have now taken the lead!"

Kage looked over at Todoroki amusement hidden deep in her eyes but her face remaining stoick. Raising an eyebrow she asked "now was that really necessary?" Todoroki glanced at her. "You know the answer to that Kage, it's the only way to prove to my old man I don't need his fire." Kage nodded at him. "Well good luck." With that they shot off only to be blocked by a metal hand. 'These were the robots everyone had to fight at the entrance exam.' Kage flew above and shot water mixed with lighting at the bots successfully taking them down. On the other side Todoroki froze the bots which only caused them to fall after he passed cause of the angle he had frozen them on.

"Wow! Todoroki froze all of those robots without trouble! Nakamura has also knocked bots out of her way! No wonder these two were let in on recommendation! They're good!"

Not too far behind the ruby haired female and heterochromia male was a blonde spiky haired male who's face was in a scowl while he yelled at the two. "Stupid Icy-hot and Emo-bitch! Damn you!" Kage took a glance behind her and couldn't help the small unnoticeable smirk that made it's way onto her lips. This would surely be one interesting festival.

'Emo-bitch? I like it.'

As she approached the next obstacle she rolled her eyes. 'This whole obstacle course was made for me.' She might be thinking smugly but it's mostly true. All she has to do is continue using her air and she'll make first place.

Once she reached the last obstacle Todoroki, Bakugo and her were now neck-n-neck. Kage stood clear of the boys not wanting to join in their pushing for first place.

Suddenly a shadow flew above. Looking up she spotted Midoriya soaring on a peace of metal. 'Oh hey he's smart. No wonder he's your successor Toshi.' Kage sped up as well as Todoroki and Bakugo after seeing him.

Midoriya began to fall and Kage thought he wouldn't actually make it, but of course he proved her wrong. Midoriya used Bakugo and Todoroki for support by stepping on their shoulders and hit the ground with the metal causing the mines he hit to explode.

Midroiya was now in the lead with the other three behind him.

The green haired male came in first with Kage in second Todoroki in third and Bakugo in fourth.

Midoriya was bent over his hands on his knees panting, but he still had a giant smile on his face. Kage walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. Midoriya turned around and as soon as he did his face shown surprise and shock after seeing the ruby haired female who isolates herself from her classmates in front of him. "That thing you did back there..." She began in monotone making Midoriya gulp. He was looking down towards her due to the height difference between the two, but that didn't seem to bother her. "It was smart. I probably wouldn't have thought of it myself. I look forward to the next rounds ahead of us." Kage put out her hand in front of her offering it to him to shake. Midoriya smiled at her and took her hand shaking it at that moment Kage couldn't help but mentally smile as well. 'This boy is way too innocent for his own good.' "Me too!" Midoriya happily exclaimed. Kage nodded and walked off towards Todoroki.