ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 ~{𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩}~

Gray eyes scanned the surrounding area. Kage and Shoto walked side by side, the two had made their way over to a steel labyrinth-like area, soon after splitting from their class.

The two came to a stop, feeling the ground shake below them. "Tremors?" The dual-quirked male pointed out, "a earthquake?" Asked Kage, before the two looked towards the center area.

Shoto shook his head, "no, probably someone's quirk." As Kage thought about it, she realized that made the most sense. Nodding, the two continued.

The two walked casually, but with caution, listening to and watching their surroundings. Minutes passed, before people decided to show themselves. The two were hiding behind a pipe, in the shadows, examining and discussing the test.

"Let's see, things have been moving quickly." They heard above the, "the amount number of people who have passed is 52-- no, 53. They just keep on coming. Since there were people who took out more than two people, there are 230 people who have failed. And just now, the 54th person passed."

Kage furrowed her eyebrows, 'that's more than half already...'

"Less than half, now! Hurry up! Finish." The two exited their hiding place, and began a light job. A ball came hurtling towards the, Shoto lighting hie arm, stopping it with his fire.

"That was pretty good." The two looked up to find multiple people in different colored ninja-like outfits. "As expected of the runner-up of the U.A. sports festival..." The one dressed in red spoke.

"Todoroki and Nakamura, was it? I can't believe you're acting alone, though. That's amazing. You must really be confident." The one in green was next to speak, "but even if they are from U.A., acting alone'll get them in trouble, don't you think?"

One dressed in blue -who sounded like a female- decided to point out the odds, "it's two-on-ten, you know. What're you going to do?"

"Thanks--" Shoto spoke up.

"For saving us the trouble in finding you." Kage finished, the two taking their stances.

The one in red giggled, "aren't you cool." His friends charged, jumping at the duo. Balls were sent their way, Kage blocking with a ice wall. Shoto sent small waves of ice, freezing them all in place.

"You guys..." Shoto began, "are you sure you watched the sports festival?" He asked.

"Of course we watched it!" The red one shouted, throwing a iron nut towards them, it growing in size. Shoto quickly blocked it with a wave of ice. Giant screws wedged themselves into the ice wall, before the male in red began to continuously throw things at him.

The wall son broke, Shoto sending a wave of fire at a oncoming nut, though it did nothing, leading to him jumping out of the way.

As the multi-colored ninja dressed people were focused on Shoto, they seemed to have forgot she was there, which worked to her advantage. Shoto sent a wave of fire, which was countered with two water based element quirks. They all continuously began to attack the half-n-half male.

"Hey!" Their attention was drawn towards the female, "boo." Ice, rock, and vines were sent to the group, knocking some off their feet, and catching them all off guard. Shoto sent another wave of fire, the two element quirk handlers countering just in time, leading to smoke surrounding the area. The two took their chance, using the smoke to their advantage, they made a run for it. Shoto soon drew their attention, by lighting his hand on fire.

The group arrived, only to find a sign lit on fire. Kage stood on a pipe, lighting her hand with fire of her own. Shoto sent a wave of ice to a green tank, and Kage sent a wave of fire. The two opposite elements combined, causing the tank to blow, sending out pink-like smoke. Kage and Shoto stood behind a small wall of ice, using it for cover.

The group was now frozen, as Kage and Shoto approached. "It looks like the commission kept the force of the explosion down." Shoto pointed out.

"Bastard."

"Sorry. We can't afford to fail." Kage apologized,but it was obvious she didn't meant it.

||||||||||||||||||

Kage and Shoto were walking once again, Shoto looking at both his hands, before their targets lit up blue.

"Those who have passed should go to the anteroom. Hurry."

|||||||||||||||||

Kage and Shoto walked into sliding doors, which lead inside the anteroom, finding multiple others who passed. Looking around, they were the only students of Class 1-A. They made their way over to a couch. They were silent, and Kage realized Shoto was staring at Inasa, the male soon meeting his gaze, which the taller returned with a cold one.

Kage raised a eyebrow, her eyes narrowing in a calculating way.

|||||||||||||||||||

Kage and Shoto sat silently, looking at the screen and listening to the speakers. The two looked up, hearing footsteps approach. They stood, realizing it was some of their classmates, "Todoroki, Nakamura, you passed!"

"Didn't expect anything less."

"What about the others?"

Kage shook her head, "they haven't come yet."

"We were the first, and then y'all." Added Shoto.

"I see. They're not here yet, huh?"

"Weren't you all working together?" Asked Shoto.

"We were but we got split up hy the quirk of someone from Ketsubetsu Academy..."

"Thirty spots left."

"I hole everyone can pass."