Do I?

Kaminari's POV

"I like a boy and I don't know what to do!"

Midoriya came to me with a worried expression and then this happened. "I-I know pretty stupid huh?" He mumbles as his face turns a bright red. "N-No! It's not stupid at all! It's ok if your gay! I'm all for it! B-But....why are you telling me this...?" I ask him as I put a hand on his shoulder. "W-Well because I thought you would know what to do because your with Kirishima..." the colour drained from my face "I-I.....WHAT?!" I couldn't even talk! "Y-Yeah! Aren't you with Kirishima...?" He asked looking up confused. "Um...no were not dating...! W-Were just f-friends is all....only
f-friends..." Dammit Adrien how could you??

My gaze fell to the ground. I felt my heart drop at those words I said. "I-It doesn't look like you like it though...?" Midoriya says as he looks at my face. I just kept quite.

      When I looked at Midoriya he was looking out the window that was on the door. He was staring at Bakugo who was talking to Kirishima with a smile and blush plastered on his face. I'm guessing I had the same expression just looking at Kiri. I can only assume that Midoriya has a crush on Bakugo. He sure wasn't looking at Kiri. When he turned to look at me and smiled and I started to speak "I guess you have a crush on 'Kacchan' huh?" I said with I giggle. He nodded and said "Kaminari...since your face had a smile and blush....I can only assume that....you have feelings for Kirishima?" My face shot up at his question. Do I have feelings for Kirishima? I-I think... "Whoa Kaminari are you ok?!?!" I felt my legs give in and I fell to the ground. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks as well.

    "M-Midoriya... I think I do like Kiri..." but as I said that I started to cry. "H-Hey! That's ok! I don't judge! After all I like a boy too!" Midoriya started patting my back as I started weeping. "B-But I don't want this to affect our relationship! What if he doesn't like me back? He won't ever talk to me! Are friendship will be ruined just because I have stupid feelings for h-"
"Kaminari? What's wrong?!" I got cut off by an all too familiar voice....Kiri! When I turned around and saw him I just couldn't look him in the eye. I got up and ran as far as I could. I don't know where I'm gonna go I just need to leave!

5 minutes earlier

Kirishima's POV
"Y-You like a boy?" I asked Bakugo with a confused look. "What!? Am I not allowed too?!?" He yelled at me "N-No! I-I mean yes! I- ugh! No what I'm trying to say is that I didn't take you as a guy to really...like....ya know...not ever fall in love with someone kind of guy..." I whispered out as Bakugo looked pissed but his expression changed to a shy one I only get to see every so often. "S-So why are you asking me...? I'm not all too good at this stuff you know..." I said scratching the back of my neck "Well because your with Kaminari obviously" he spoke in a matter of fact tone.

      "I-I..... WHAT?!" I screamed to loud to care. "Yeah! Aren't you together or something?" he asked with a confused look "Um no we aren't...!" I said which kinda made my heart drop. "But you have a crush on him right?" Bakugo spoke as he looked out the window on the door. When I followed his eyes there was Kaminari talking with Midoriya. When I turned to look at Bakugo there was a small smile and blush spread across his face. I'm guessing he felt me staring and turned to look, that expression now changed. "With that face I can assume you have a crush on 'Deku' huh?" I said laughing a little and to my surprise he looked away blushing hard. "Y-Yes....and judging by your ugly face it looks like you have a crush on 'pikachu' no?" He said using the nickname I sometimes use for Kami. My face blushed dark. Do I have a crush on Kami? Maybe...

   I ran my fingers through my hair as I leaned against Kami's desk which was behind me when Bakugo confessed. "You do don't you?" He said with a smirk. I didn't know what to do. I'm pretty sure I know the answer though....
"Y-Yes I do...like Kaminari as a...crush" I spoke quietly. "Let's confess together then!" He said as he took his hand out for me to grab, way to excited about this whole thing. I hesitantly grab his hand and stood up and we run to the door and I'm shocked at what I see.

   Kami is one the floor crying while Midoriya seems to be patting his back to comfort him. "Kaminari? What's wrong?!" I said as I ran up to him but when he saw me he got up and ran. "KAMINARI!" I shouted. I was about to run after him only to be stopped by Midoriya grabbing my hand. "HEY! LET ME GO!" I yelled as I felt tears come to my eyes. This always happens. I can't stand it when I see him cry! It makes me sad! "HE'S CRYING! TELL ME WHY!" I said to Midoriya. "I-I'm sorry I can't tell you...but you need to leave him alone right now..." he said quietly. I calmed down only enough for me to walk the opposite direction to the dorms. I was done for the day.

Kaminari's POV

    I run as far as I could. I just couldn't look Kiri in the eyes right now. I ran out of the school building and into town. I stop running when I reached the mall. I sat down on the bench in tears until I felt a hand wrap around my neck (basically the samething that happened with Deku). "Ahhh how pretty~!"  a  pitched voice rang out. "w-who are y-you?" I asked trying to pry their hand off my neck "Oh don't worry I'm not going to hurt you sweetheart~" Ok I now I knew for a fact that the voice belong to a girl around my age.
"W-What do you want with me?!" I spoke out. "Oh nothing to much sweetie just come with me ok~" she said and before I had time to reply, everything went black.

Kirishima's POV
I locked myself in my room. I have an idea as to why he was crying. It was me. He probably overheard my conversation with Bakugo and he doesn't like me so he started crying or something.

I was lost in my thoughts until I heard loud frantic banging on my door. It might be Kaminari! What do I say when I see him though?! I walk up to the door and open it only to be disappointed but relived at the same time. "Y-Yes?!" It was Bakugo and behind him hid a worried Midoriya. "IT'S KAMINARI! HE WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE LEAUGE OF VILLAINS!" Midoriya said right before Bakugo was about to talk. I'm guessing he couldn't hold it in. "WHAT?!"

A/N
Would you believe me if I told you I wrote that on a airplane? Cause I did.
What can I say? Kirishima is a soft boy. Sorry it takes so long to update I'm just really busy cause school started back up again.....blah
Well bye!
Word count: 1296 words