I LOVED YOU ONCE BUT NOT ANYMORE!

"Welcome back Denki Kaminari"

Dabi said with a smirk. "H-How did y- never mind that I want-" "To join us to help you with your quirk right?" Toga asked jumping up and down while clapping her hands. "Yeah..." I whispered. I didn't know exactly what to do but I need to get stronger for Kirishima's sake. "You must be really confused so let me explain. You see, we just don't give out free quirk handling lessons, we need our share of the bargain so you, you must join us. As a villain that is." Dabi said as he walked over to me. "But how can I help protect the ones I care about if I'm going be a villain? How can I protect Kirishima..." I said with a panic voice. "Oh don't worry your pretty little head about that. You'll get once a week to help him in any case even against us. BUT you CAN'T tell him about your deal ok?" Dabi spoke as he patted my head in a smooth voice.

I had a feeling he was bluffing but I don't care. One week to protect him was ok. Besides I'll get stronger! "Ok count me in!" I said with a confident voice and face. "Now that's my boy." He chuckled lightly and stoked my hair. I liked the feeling very much so I let out a soft purring noise. "Hmm? You like that?" He asked with a amused tone as he continued to stroke my hair. I only nodded and continued to purr happily. "Ok then my little kitten, let's begin." He said as he got up and I followed. We went into a separate room. "This is where we'll be practicing your quirk. Toga would be here but she's busy making you a new outfit. Then after we handle your quirk and upgrade your power ups then you'll join us on your first mission and after you'll get to see your friends. So let's begin" Dabi said as he patted me head. And like that we began.

Two weeks later cause I'm a lazy ass writer

Kirishima's POV

It's been two whole weeks since any of us had seen Denki! He didn't come down to meet me in the kitchen so I went looking for him everywhere and I couldn't find him. I asked my classmates and they haven't seen him. They helped look but we just didn't find him. We went to Aizawa and he said to wait a day or two cause he might come back. After waiting two days we were getting calls from his parents and we realized that absolutely no one knew where he was. We told the police and hero's to keep a look out but no one saw him. Ever.

Now I'm in his dorm, lying on his bed while holding onto a little plush of him that he gave me. My eyes were tired from crying but it was time for me to get up for school. I've been spending most of my days and nights in Kaminari's room since the third day. After I got ready I walked to the school, arrived in the classroom, and sat down ignoring the people around me until a hand was placed on my back. I saw pink. I looked up to see a smiling Mina. "Hey there Kiri. You holding up ok? Everyone's worried about you and Kami....." she said as she ruffled my hair. I didn't respond until two more figures walked up next to her. I saw green and spiky ash blonde hair. There was Midoriya and....Bakugo with a worried expression plastered on their faces. "Hey don't beat yourself up about it!" Bakugo said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah! Don't worry! I'm positive we'll find him soon!" Midoriya spoke with a determined face. Little did we know that the 'soon' was right around the corner. Literally.

Aizawa walked into the room and everyone took their seats. "Today we'll be doing combat training so get changed and meet outside. Also-" he was about continue until the bell rang and a familiar voice rang through it. "Students please evacuate the school immediately. This is not a drill. I repeat, evacuate the building immediately!" It was Present Mic. "Everyone please line up outside and make your way to the exit quickly!!" Aizawa shouted as we all stood up worriedly. Everyone was worried and talking fast while exiting the classroom quickly. Aizawa was talking to a worried Midnight. I purposely walked over closer to them as they walked in front of me. "Villains are lurking around the other half of the school! We have to lead the children out fast. If some don't make it they must fight for protection!" Midnight spoke quickly. "Tell that to the students, I'll go find All Might!" He said and he ran the other direction.