Don't be scared

The whole reason why Kaminari ran away and everything else is going to be explained in this chapter or the next so don't fret. And sorry it took so long to update! Also this happens before Bakugo got kidnapped
I made this so long for the time you all been waiting thanks to @DogfishPops

Kirishima's POV
After Bakugo and Midoriya told me about Kami's kidnapping we rushed to the teachers lounge. When we arrive most of the teacher were already there. Some talking to a few random people, others looking at the computer, and some seemed to be awaiting our arrival because as soon as we got in Mr. Aizawa and All Might pulled us in. "Excuse us young Kirishima but you seemed to be the closest person to Kaminari that we got at the moment." All Might said in a very serious tone. I was about to ask a question when Midoriya beat me to it. "U-Um excuse me sir, but what is exactly going on?" I gave him a curious expression. Didn't Bakugo and him know? They were the ones who got me and knew. "Yeah! You only told us to get Kirishima and tell him that Kaminari got kidnapped when we just so happened to pass by!" Bakugo chimed in. Oooooh! I get it now.

"Well these people you see here were some bystanders and eye witnesses to Kaminari's kidnapping. They described the subject to be a young highschool girl with light blond hair in buns. She apparently does not go to UA for her Uniform was different. She jumped into this weird portal thing. The one described from the villians attack on the USJ." Aizawa said in his usual dry tone. "Then why is everyone looking at a computer?" Midoryia pointed out. "Because it was caught on the security camera-" I didn't hear what All Might said after because I ran to the computer and played the footage. And there I saw him. Kaminari crying while he sat down. After that a girl came up at him and said a couple things to him and he.......he fainted?! And after she jumped into a portal that looked just like the one Bakugo and I tried to attack at the USJ!

  "WE HAVE TO GO FIND HIM!" I yelled. "Well we do have two possible locations thanks to the officers. One being a run down bar. We can try there first tonight. We talked to the pros and have everyone and everything we need stationed there tonight. Students must stay at the dorms until further notice so take that as a sign to tell your classmates that and leave." Aizawa spoke leading us to the door. "But we can help!" Bakugo and I said in unison. "No, its far to dangerous for you young ones to come so do as we say please." All Might said pushing us out of the room. "Guys we have to save him!" I said to the two as we paced down the hall. "Yeah I agree but we need a plan!" Bakugo said nodding. "Well how about we follow them and once we arrive we'll plan the rest then for we need to see the situation and the area to get a clear shot to save Kaminari!" Midoriya said which dragged on to him mumbling other ideas to himself. Bakugo giggled and I nudged him with my elbow smirking, whispering "that's the one you like!" aaaaaand he just glared at me. Its actually pretty fun to tease him but not as fun when I get to do it to Kami.

"Ok sounds like a plan! Should we take anyone else?" I asked as we arrive to the dorms "Todoroki, Tsu, Ochako, and Iida wouldn't be a bad idea" Midoryia said. "Ok I'll go get them!" Bakugo said running up to the dorm rooms as Midoryia and I stayed down at the common room. I sat down on the couch and tapped my foot up and down. "Hey.....Kirishima I know your worried but you need to take a deep breath and calm down...." Midoriya spoke as he sat down next to me. "....Midoriya....can you please tell me why he was crying in the first place...please?" I had to ask him. Although I was scared that I was the reason he was crying.

     "Kirishima....when your desperate for someone to like you back....and you don't think they do...it can lead to scary things...." he said scratching the back of his neck.

Midoriya's POV
     "....Midoriya....can you please tell me why he was crying in the first place...please?" HOLY MOLY I DONT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION! I CAN'T TELL HIM THAT KAMINARI LIKES HIM! "Kirishima....when your desperate for someone to like you back....and you don't think they do...it can lead to scary things...." I TRIED! I TRIED TO REPHRASE IT SO IT STILL SHOWED I WAS SAYING THAT KAMINARI LIKES YOU BUT DOESNT THINK YOU LIKE HIM BACK SO IT LEAD TO THIS WHICH IS SOMETHING SCARY!!