LeMoNz

I realize that I'm such a bad author for leaving you guys for over a month but I was just so busy. You guys have no idea how bad I feel for only giving you one chapter after I said I'd give you a bunch of chapters so I'm making it up to you! It's Thanksgiving break and I have a week off so I hope you enjoy these chapters!! Also if any of you guys are good at making book covers then if you could make one for me and this story I'd really appreciate it! Thanks and enjoy! ^^

Kirishima's POV

"AH~!!" Kami started to deep throat me and I bit my lip. "Hah~ y-your r-really something~~" I muttered out before gasping. "mmm~" he moaned out cusing a vibrating feeling which didn't make anything better. "G-Gah~!" I cover my mouth with my hand and closed my eyes. Suddenly he pulled back and I looked confused and him. All I saw was him smirking.

Kaminari's POV

I started sucking Kiri off, deep throating him. I wasn't sure what he meant by punishment but I don't think I really want to know. "mmm~" I moaned out as he looked very pleasurable up there. I kinda felt jealous.......

Suddenly I got an idea so I pulled away smirking and stood up. Poor Kiri looked so confused. I slowly started to strip in front of him and he did the same. After we finish I get back down on my knees and lick the tip once more. "f-f-fuck~" Kiri muttered out. I then quickly throated him again and played with his balls which caused him to moan quite loudly. "A-AH~~!" It was so cute to see him like this that I couldn't help but touch myself. I slowly started rubbing my cock causing me to shut my eyes tightly and moan but it came out as muffles for I was still sucking him off. I heard him chuckle and I look up.

Kirishima's POV

Kami started to touch himself and it was adorable but I had a wonderful idea so I pulled out his mouth. He looked up confused as I were a minute ago. threw on my cloths and booped his noes. "I'll be right back darling. Don't do anything naughty while I'm....gone~ Stay here~" I whisper in his ear as I press on his cock and leave.

Kaminari's POV

Kiri just left....I'm not sure why. I was still turned on and waiting did not feel good so I did what I had to. I laid on the bed and started rubbing my cock quickly while thinking of Kiri. I bit my lip and decided to finger myself. I felt myself beggining to feel my climax when Kiri walk back into the room. He smirked and came over. "Well well well~~ what have we got here~?" I asked as he placed his thumb on the tip to stop me from cumming. "G-Gah~! N-No....!" I whimpered out as I squirmed under him. "Nu uh uh! You don't get to cum because I never said you could touch yourself did I?" He asked evily. I shake my head. I forgot....I couldn't help myself. "Tsk tsk tsk. Hands up my love~" I sadly lift my hands and my climax goes down. "Good boy~ now close your eye~" I hear him say and I do as told and I feel something go over my eyes. A blindfold. "beautiful....now spread out your arms and legs~" he said and I do. I feel them be tied up to each bedpost. "Alright love are you ready for the punishment you must serve~?" He asks and I slowly nod. The second I do so I feel something go right through my hole.

Kirishima's POV

I can't believe I come back in to see my little pikachu about to climax! So cute! But I did tell him not to do any naughty things...he'll get punished. I tie him up and put a blindfold on him. I pull out a vibrator and shove it up him (Sorry it is so awkward to write this XD) and he lets out a lovely sound. "A-A-AHHH~~" he tries to pull on the restraints but to no avail he can't. It's fun to watch him squirm lightly although it wasn't enough. The vibrator was indeed only on level 1. I turn it to level 2 and he pulls on the restraints harder. "G-Gah~! P-Please!" he yelps. "Hmmm~? Please what, my love?" I say in a seductive tone and immediately turn it to level 5. Ok maybe that was a little to...much. Skipping three levels definetly had the reaction you'd expect.

"AHHHH! F-FUCK~! K-KIRI-" He tightly pulls the chains, wanting to close his legs desperately. I placed a hand over his mouth. "No....my name is to long~ can you give me a better one~?" I cooed in his ear and he bit his bottom lip. "D-Daddy~~" he whispered. "What's that baby~?" I spoke as I started to stroke his cock. "Gah- D-Daddy~!" I yelp a little louder. Then I started to stroke faster while turning the vibrator to level 8 which was the max. "F-FASTER D-D-DADDY~~!" He screamed and tugged the restraints once more. I smirked and went as fast as could. I was already hard at this point.....not because of my quirk. "G-GAH~~! I-I'm g-gonna c-cu-" I quickly cover the tip of his cock. "No cumming~" I whisper to him. He squirms desperately wanting cum badly. "It's your punishment baby~" I cooed in his ear.

Kaminari's POV

I tugged on the restraints and squirmed. I wasn't allowed to cum as my punishment. Do you know how terrible it feels to have to go through this twice?! I also can't see anything! Until suddenly the vibrator was taken out and replaced with something warm and thick. "Are you ready?" He asked and I knew what was about to happen as I nodded. It slowly slipped in and it hurt a lot and a few tears fell. I felt a hand on my face and a kiss was planted on my lips. I couldn't see anything but I knew he wore a worried expression. "Are you alright Kami?" Kiri asked in worried tone. We waited a minute or two before I nodded signaling I was ready.

He went all the way through and I heard him mutter. "T-Tight~!" He slowly went faster and faster. "A-Ahhh~~! Mmmm~" was all I could spit out until I got an idea. "K-Kiri....can y-you u-untie me p-please...!" I stuttered out. He slipped out and untied me and took my blindfold off. As soon as he did so I pushed him down on the bed to where I was mounting him and slipped his cock back in. I slowly grinded and watched his face turn lewed. "H-Hah~ K-Kami~" He muttered out. It was my turn to be the....dominate one.....? "Y-You look s-so cute l-like that K-Kiri~" I cooed in his ear. He bit his lip and bucked his hip up causing his cock to go deeper. "G-GAH~!" I yelp out loudly and start to bounce up and down, trying to find my prostate. I looked back down and he looked so needy. Kinda like I was the one inside him. Hmmmm. I started going a lot faster and I felt that weird knot in my stomach start to form again like the other two times before. "G-Gah~! I-I'm close...!" I yelp out and all of a sudden Kiri smirks and bucks his hip up hard and hits my spot hard and keeps on hitting there non stop. "A-AHH~! D-DADDY~! I CAN'T-" I scream out but at that moment something warm and thick pour inside me causing me to cum.

I moan out loudly as Kiri does to same and we pant as I get off him. "S-So...?" He asks as he looks at me. I blush and lay on top of him. "Tired...." after that we both fall asleep.

That may have been fun but little did we both know that something terrible would soon happen.....

AHHHHHHHH I'M SO HANGRY! Today is Thanksgiving so I wanna wish everyone a late HAPPY THANKSGIVING! bUt! Because of that I was busy helping cook with my family so I can't post another story today but during this week I will so stay tuned! I'll try my very best to make it up to you and try to work on all my other failing stories XDDD

LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Word count: 1467 words ^^