Family day

Brooke took her place besides Ben as her and her brother started the modern rendition of the song, 'Be our guest' with a plastic smile. Anyone who cared about Brooke could tell that it was fake.

Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight.
And now, we invite you to relax,
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents -
Your dinner!

Brooke's French accent was coming out. Both siblings had very light accents, but they were there if you listened closely. After her and Ben started everyone else continued.

♫ Be... our... guest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫
♫ Try the grey stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫

♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Oui, our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫
♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫

♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫

♫ Come on and lift your glass ♫
♫ You've won your own free pass ♫
♫ To be our guest ♫

♫ If you're stressed ♫
♫ It's fine dining we suggest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

"Oh... That was so lovely!" Belle praised her children as they were all getting ready to take a family picture. Brooke barely managed to keep a straight face as she saw Jay stick his tongue in the chocolate fountian.

"Just here," Adam lead his family up to take a picture on the dais.

"Ready?" the man asked.

Before the picture was taken though Ben decided to point out, "oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend and Brooke has a boyfriend," Brooke glared at her brother. Her father was not the most attentive when it came to her but now, he was going to try and pull the protective father card that he doesn't deserve.

"Oh!" Adam asked with a pointed look at his daughter.

"Yeah," Ben answered.

"Dad," Brooke warned her face blank and almost board. It was unnerving getting that look from your daughter. She suppressed the urge to roll her eyes.

"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up," Belle answered. "And it's wonderful that Brooke is paying more attention to her social life then scheduling, making list and putting Bens events together." Belle was always the nicer parent and, in Brooke's eyes, the one that actually cared about her.

"Oh, there's still a list of everything that can go wrong," realization dawned on Brooke. "I stress myself out too much."

Her parents and Brother chuckled, "Do we know your new girlfriend, and your boyfriend?" Adam asked.

"On the count of three. One, two..." the photographer said.

"Well, sort of. Mal, Carlos!" Ben called them over.