Coronation day

Brooke was dragged to the VK girl's dorm room to get ready for the Coronation. Mal had her hair up in a short bun with one curl down Evie had all her long wavy blue hair out. Mal cast a charm on Brooke's hair, so it was her natural color, her hair was a blond, but her roots were dark like it had started to grow brown but changed its mind at the last second. the charm would only last 24 hours, and it would be blue again by 10am the next day. Rather than her usually thick rimmed glasses she had on contacts, and some make up. She put on her rose ring Carlos got her but not the necklace, and a beautiful for length yellow dress. Evie had made herself a beautiful long ruffled blue dress and Mal a long purple ruffled dress. "Somethings missing," Evie said tapping her chin.

There was a knock on the door, Mal opened it and Jay stood outside the door. He wore a formal red leather jacket and dress pants. "You girls look great. Ben sent me over with these," he held up two boxes. Brooke opened them and inside was a silver tiara and a yellow sapphire necklace. Her birthright jewel. "I thought they'd go really good with your dress," he motioned for her to turn around and clipped the necklace on. Evie helped secure her coronation tiara with bobby pins. "And these," He holds out one golden rose earing and one that was a cuff earring.

"How do I look," Brooke asked nervously.

"Amazing," Mal smiled.

"Gorgeous," Jay answered with a closed eye smile.

Evie held her hands for what she thought would be the last time. "You look beautiful." Evie had to stop the tears from falling. She didn't want to do this, "come on you two, I bet you anything your men are waiting."

"Wait," Brooke stopped them.

"What," Mal asked. Brooke took out the tiara from snow white and placed it on Evie's head.

"Now we can go."

Jay led the girls outside Mal and Brooke made their way to Ben and Carlos who were standing side by side bye the carriages. Jay nodded to Evie ready to lead her to their seats, both took deep breaths and hugged Brooke tightly before taking off. Brooke bit her lip but quickly shook it off, she knew they would make the right choice. "Oh my god," Carlos whispered. "You look beautiful," he told her as she approached.

"Not too bad yourself Pup," she repeated what she said on her first date. He jokingly wrinkled his nose at the nickname. He held out an arm to her which she took, and they made their way to their carriage behind Mal and Ben's. He opened the door for her, and she climbed in. Once they got in, she took Carlos' hand and her thumb over her ring on his pointer finger smiling. She had his promise ring on her left hand as always.

On the Isle of the lost the four villain parents had crowed around the TV watching the coronation. "At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

"Blah blah blah "I'm Snow White." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." Evil Queen sneered throwing popped corn at the screen.

"Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand." They showed an image of the wand under the glass jar that once held the beats enchanted rose.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed leaning loser to the TV.

"Do you? Hadn't heard," Cruella gave her sarcastic reply.

"Oh, and here comes Ben and Brooke now."

"I have something for you," Carlos said nervously handing her a small white box. "For later when you need energy."