baseball bat

johnny's pov-

i was about to back up out of the driveway but I heard mackenzie screaming.. I got out of my car as fast as I could and ran inside the house. I had to find loren first. I walked into the kitchen quietly and I saw a cupboard door move. I opened it and loren was sitting there with a knife in her hand.

johnny: "loren, where's mackenzie?"

loren: "upstairs. go to my room and grab the baseball bat".

johnny: "why do you.."

loren: "don't ask, I'll tell you later".

johnny: "okay".

I walked upstairs and peeked through mackenzie's door. I saw her sitting on her bed and mark was throwing pictures on the floor. i found loren's room and grabbed the baseball bat.
I walked quietly back to kenzie's door and peeked through before I went in. mark made mackenzie stand up. he pushed her against the wall that made me really frustrated. he started to kiss her neck and slid his hand under mackenzie's shirt.

I opened the door and hit mark with the bat and he fell to the floor. mackenzie was just standing there in shock. I saw a tear run down her cheek and I dropped the bat and gave her a hug.

mackenzie: "johnny..."

johnny: "it's okay, I'm here".

mackenzie's pov-

I'm still in shock. johnny saved me once again. it feels like the old times. how did he know that I was in need of being saved?
loren walked into the the room and said that the police will be here in a few minutes. I looked down at mark laying on the floor. loren walked out of the room. I looked up at johnny. we made eye contact.

mackenzie: "thank you".

johnny: "you don't need to thank me".

mackenzie: "i do. if you wouldn't have gotten the baseball bat he would have raped me".

he didn't say anything back. I looked down at my feet. he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer.

johnny: "i love you mackenzie ziegler".

mackenzie: "i love you too johnny orlando".

________________________________