Chapter 13

He ran straight to Zach and pull him to a wall

P.O.V Zach

When Logan pulled me into the wall I thought that was my dead but instead he just whispered to me
" that's mu boi, did Zach already smash ?"
And he did some weird hand shake.

I just looked to Riley to see her reaction and she was blushing so hard, I think that she heard what Logan said.

Logan: ok boys and girls... I am going to go to the beach with your brother, sister and you mom. I think that the boys are coming to
Riley: thanks dad, I don't what to go now to the beach, maybe I am coming afternoon.

I just start to go closer to Riley and put my hand on her waist and she looked at me smiling.

Zach: iam going to stay with you if that ok

She just give me a nod and went to her room.

I can't believe I am really in love with this girl, I was ready to shout to the world that she was going to be my girlfriend.
I was planning to ask her to night on the beach, I already bought the ring.

P.O.V Riley

I just went to my room because I wasn't feeling so well. I just needed to process what was going on, what is the problem I already kissed Zach before what have changed to now ?

I just laid in my bed looking at the ceiling when a knock at the door. It was Zach

Zach: hey...
Riley: hey

He comes and sit right at my side on the bed

Zach: when you are thinking to go on the beach ?
Riley: I don't know... now I am not feeling so well... maybe i am going to night.

Then he's hand starts rubbing my back and it feels so good.
When suddenly my door opens

August: ohhh no, my pour eyes
Riley: auggie we are doing anything

Zach just stand up and went running in Auggie direction, he lifted him up and starts tingling making Auggie laughs.

I love this boy, he can play with kids and all that stuff.

———-________

Sorry guys short chapters