Chapter 21

Riley: the result is...

P.O.V Riley

Riley: Positive ? I can't believe

My whole world fall apart, what would I do now, how I am going to tell my parents or Zach ?

Skye: OMG Wtf Riley !!!
Maddie: the only time that you did something that is a teenager thing You get screwed, you are so unlucky ( she said looking closer to the pregnancy test )

I could respond nothing I felt like I couldn't live anymore, my parents would freak out when I tell them.

Skye/Maddie: RILEY !!!
Riley: WHAT ?
Maddie: what you gonna do ?
Riley: I don't know... I just wanna go home and think about it... ( I said sliding into the ground of the bathroom)
Skye: I think you should tell first for your parents and then for Zach...
( she said sitting down next to me and hugging me )

After we got out of the bathroom we went to our table to talk with the boys

Zach: are you ok Riley ? ( he sais sliding his hands on my back )
Riley: can you take me home... please ?
Zach: Sure...
Riley: guys... sorry, but have a good dinner...
Daniel: ok Riley... I hope you fell better
Luke: yeah
( they said hugging me and saying the goodbyes )

The car ride was silent until the question came

Zach: what happened? Are you ok ?
Riley: yeah... was just an stomachache, I am going to get better tomorrow...
( we just arrived at my house )
Zach: what me to get out with you ?
Riley: tks but I'll go alone
( he peeked me on the lips and we hugged for a long time )

As I enter in my house I see my brothers watching tv. I went to the kitchen looking for my parents but I found our babysitter

Gaby: ohh hi Riley!! Your parents just went to set and they will only come back tomorrow
Riley: ahhh Tks Gaby... I'll be in my room

She nod and continued making the dinner
When I pass to the tv room Auggie came running to me

Auggie: Riley !!!! I don't see you like 1.000 years
Riley: I am now home ( I say giggling from what he said )
Auggie: can you come watch Tv with me and McKenna?
Riley: sorry Auggie I can't right now... I have to think about something in my room
Auggie: ok then... ohh I was forgetting, mom before she got out she said that she wanted to talk to you
Riley: ok...

I raced up stairs and think the whole night.
My thoughts was...
I wanted to have this baby with the love of my life and don't want to let her in an orphanage because I know how terrible is it. For this to happen I have to tell my mom first because she always give me the best advice and after for Zach, we never know how he is going to react, costing his whole career to take care of this baby.

Next day

I wake up felling really baddddd and immediately throw up in the bathroom. His horrible having morning sickness.

I got down stairs and my mom was on the kitchen.

Chloe: Good morning lazy girl
Riley: hey.. can I talk to you ?
Chloe: sure what's up ?
Riley: First, where's dad ?
Chloe: he got out with the kids to vlog something, why the question ?
Riley: I have something really seriously to tell you... ( she nod her head making me continue what I was saying) ... I am going just to say but please don't be angry, I am pregnant ( I say in a low ton and closing my eyes to not see her reaction)
Chloe: ... ( she just stand there without saying nothing) ... Who's the father ?
Riley: Zach's... I promise you he is a good boy
Chloe: I know he is but you think that you 2 are ready? You have 17 and he have 19, this will change all his career and yours to...
Riley: I know... I just keep thinking about it the whole night and I think that we are ready... I am planning to tell him today...
Chloe: ok then... if you think that you can handle it I'll support you in every decision
( she gives me a mamma bear hug )

After that talk I win all my strength again and was like I could do anything. This afternoon I was going to Zach's house to tell him.

In Zach's House

I knocked on the door and Mrs. Herron open the door

Mrs: hey Riley, how much time I don't see you ? WoW you get so tall and skinny since the last time I saw you ( she came and hugged me )
Riley: Tks Mrs.Herron!! I came here to talk with Zach...
Mrs: ohh he his right at his room... you can go there !!!

As soon I get into the house I went up stairs and knocked on Zach's door

Zach: Go away Reese !!!!
Riley: ohhh ok then...
Zach: RILEY!!!! ( he opened the door quickly) I thought it was Reese, sorry...
Riley: it's ok... can I talk to you ?
Zach: Sure
( he give space to get in and peeked me on the lips)

I walk in and I was really nervous
I think I can't do this, what if he says that he is not going to help or just shout at me...

I went straight to his bed and sit down pointing to him sit beside me

Zach: you look nervous... what do you wanna say to me ?
( he said passing his hands on my back )
Riley: ...