Chapter 17

Chloe: sweetie open the door...

P.O.V Riley

My face was all red and my eyes are all puffy, because of my amount of crying.
Immediately I open my door, letting Chloe enters.

Chloe: baby what's happened ?
Riley: I had a fight with Zach... after I posted a picture on instagram and he didn't like or commented ( I say starting crying all over again )
Chloe: it's ok... I am here ( I laid my head in her chest and she hugged me tight)
Riley: do you think that he loves me ? Or wants to get back with me ?
Chloe: of course he loves you, maybe he just need some time.

With that said, me and Chloe stayed like that the whole night, one side was good, finally I get time with my mom.

P.O.V Zach
After the incident

I am going to tell what really happened, an fan came to me and asked if she could take a photo of me kissing her cheek but when I went to kiss, she turned around and I accidentally kissed her mouth.

I didn't tell no one about it but of course someone as seen.

Corbyn: Bro, what have you done to Riley? I just saw her running throw that door crying her eyes out.
Zach: she saw that photo of me kissing that fan... I tried to explain but accidentally I hurt her.
Daniel: what did you do to my best friend ? She just posted something in instagram and is baddddd!!!!

After that i rush up stairs to my room.

Jonah: dude wtf !!

I heard Jonah scream when I pass him on the stairs.

I went open my instagram to see the picture that Riley posted, I didn't even have word to say or do.
I don't think that she want to see me ever again, I am going to let this pass and see what happens.

For the rest of my day I stayed laid down on my bed thinking and crying about the thing I did to  her.

2 months later

Me and Riley didn't talk anymore and non of us used social media after the incident. All the fan keep posting theory about us and everything.

All of the boys tried to take me out of my bed but non have succeeded. I am so depressed and I hope Riley have got better luck than me in this area, I hope that she is happy and letting her life continue.

P.O.V Riley

I don't like to cry about boys, so everyone that look to me say " wow she let Zach in the past" but is a lie. Every night I cry and miss our cuddles. My mom helped me, like... I went to audition for a tv series and she helped me a lot.

Today was the day that I was going to receive my answers if I got the part or no.

McKenna: RILEY the letter is here!!  ( she said running to my direction)

I opened and....
I got it

Riley: I am in !!!! ( I jumped up and down an ran around the house )

I started calling everyone that is close to me.
My BFF's ( Skye and Maddie ), my mom ...

Until

Call

?: hello... Riley ?!

I couldn't believe what I have done