Chapter 18

Until

Call

?: hello... Riley ?!

I couldn't believe what I have done

P.O.V Zach

I was just sat in my room, like all I was doing this last 2 month, when my phone start ringing and it was Riley.
Immediately I notice something might be wrong because we haven't spoken since the incident.

Call

Zach: hello... Riley?!
( Nothing was said, I just heard someone breathing hard in the other side)
Riley: oh... Sorry I didn't want to call you... is just...
Zach: what happened?!
( I said kinda worried)
Riley: remember that I was applying for a character...( I mumble)... so I got the part !!!
Zach: Riley that's amazing!!!
Riley: I am calling everyone important in my life to tell the news and well... you were one of them until ...
Zach: about that... I am so sorry, I never had a chance to explain for you what really happened.
Riley: my dad is throwing a pool party tomorrow... if you wanna come... but don't tell for no one pleaseeee, because make so much time that I don't talk to them and I want to meet them in other time.
Zach: of course I can come and I promise to don't tell anyone.
I gotta go, our manager is calling.
Riley: k... bye Zach
Zach: bye...

End of call

My heart is full of excitement. I can't believe that Riley Marin Paul is giving me a second chance!!!!

I just raced back to the boys that was waiting me inside the studio cabin ready to record us singing.

Jack: OMG ZACH, how can you be so slow to talk on the phone ?!
Corbyn: you know... is so hot here inside that the time that you made me wait transformed me into a corn!!!!
( everyone in the room started laughing of the way Corbyn said )
Zach: ok guys... let's record this !!!

The music was made when me and Riley were together and all my parts is referring to her.

After we all recorded, all of us went to a photo shoot.

P.O.V Riley

Well... I just called Zach out, of course that everything that just happened wasn't on purpose I let my emotions get in the way.
But for now I am felling great and I can't wait for tomorrow.

Maddie: Gorl what are you daydreaming about?!
( of course that this question have to come from the mouth of the most awesome best friend )

I didn't say anything, just ignored her question.

Maddie: cmon now you're just going to ignore me ? I suer that I am going to call Skye to bother you
Riley: Skye will be mad if you call her in school...
( me, Maddie and Skye all studied together in school but me and Maddie are kind off "dropout" so Skye continued studying )

Maddie: so spell the tea !!! ( she started to type the number in her phone )
Riley: I just talked to Zach and... I asked him to come to my father's party.
Maddie: WOW... that's why you have and extra shine in your face
( she started making funny of me )
Riley: are you done?! ( she shakes her head) ok... now help me choice my clothe.

We went to shop for some clothes and she ended up sleeping in my house so does Skye.

———————-
I am going to start adding new characters!!!!
What is your thoughts about this story?!