Chapter 28

Opening the door Riley's family gets in

P.O.V Riley

Auggie and McKenna came running inside hugging me and Zach, who get both up and starts tingling them.
I love how he cares so much about my brothers.

Chloe: hi baby how are you ? ( she gives me a kiss )
I do the same with my father
Logan: Zach did you already smash this week we were out ? ( he said when he did a handshakes with Zach )

I started laughing because Zach face turned redder than already was. After we talked a little the door bell rang again

Mrs.Herron: hi guys !!!!
Zach: hi mom ( they hugged everyone in the room)

Reese: were is Link ? ( she pushes my clothes)
Riley: came here ( I said taking her hand )

Everyone hear her and enjoyed me

We get in the playroom were Link was playing with his toys

Zach: there he his ( said picking him up )
Chloe: look how big he his !!!
Reese: can I take him ?
Riley: of course Reese ( I take him from Zach and handed to Reese )
Zach: now we have something to announce !!!
McKenna: can I take him !!! ( she started pushing him from Reese's hand )
Logan: guys be careful...
Riley: CAN EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO US FOR A FREAKING MINUTE !!!! ( I say loosing my mind )

Zach put his hands on my shoulders as a signal for me to come down. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me like I was a crazy person.

Z/R: WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!
Auggie: YEAH!!! Riley is getting married
Mrs.Herron: you guys don't think is to soon ?
Chloe: maybe you guys could wait 1 year or more
Zach: I love her and we're already a family. I don't see what is going to chance ( I said trying to protect us )
Riley: if you guys don't support us is fine ! Just don't start saying bad things about us
( I get Link back in my harms )
Mr.Herron: I can't be here anymore... I created you better Zach ! You decided to be a singer and now get marry only with 19 years ? ( he said getting out of our house )
Mrs.Herron: I proud of you Zach for taking some actions but I just think that this is really to soon. ( she gives a kiss on Zach and get to their car )

I don't know what feeling is this but I just feel so sad and like I couldn't go with this anymore. Everyone that is important for us just got out from our house, letting us only with my family that probably is going to say the same thing.

Logan: I am pretty chill with this but if Zach break you little heart I will smash he's face !! ( he makes us laught )
Chloe: obviously you're ok with this.... you're just childish than them.
Look I really support you Riley, but I think you're doing this to fast. I am scared that you're getting broken. For god sake you're only 17 years.
( he gives a hug in everyone and get to their car with all my brothers and my dad inside )

I feel so small right now, I just kept looking to that door that everyone got out. Until someone's hand touch my waist

Zach: what is in your mind ? ( say kissing my neck )
Riley: I love you so much and I want to have a family with you but ... after that I am starting to think of a lot of bad things
Zach: hey babe... ( trying to calm me down) I love you to and I want your best every single moments. If you are having second thoughts about this I can totally wait, just take this ring like an promise that I have with you

I turn around, now facing him , and give a kiss in his lips when Link started crying

Riley: I get him ( I get him and sat in our sofa breastfeeding him )

Zach get the pizza that we were serving to our parents that didn't eat and sit by my side

Zach: what do you wanna watch ?
Riley: can we see MEAN GIRLS?!
Zach: Again ?
Riley: is the most iconic movie ever !!!!

After that we get cozy and passed the night just cuddling.
It was the time that I most needed