Chapter 26

2 months later

P.O.V Zach

All that I ever wanted was here
One family

I didn't propose yet to Riley but I was planning to, everyone is going to say "you guys are to young to get married" but I don't care
I am with the love of my life with 18 years old. I am sure that I want to get marry.

I asked for the boys to take care of Link tonight

Riley's family was in Toronto for the premiere of Chloe big movie and my mom was the type "you guys make the shit now you guys take care of it"

I don't trust on the boys alone with Link but Christina was there and I called Skye and Maddie too

Riley: (tapping my chest ) Zach... Zach ?
Zach: what ?
Riley: is your turn to go get Link... I can't believe he's crying again ( she sais almost crying)
Zach: what is happening? Talk to me... I want to help you ( I say sitting on the bed )
Riley: this past 2 months I don't sleep nothing and taking care of an tiny little bean is so stressful... I can't do this anymore ( she said coming to my arms )
Zach: hey... do never say that you give up, I am here with you and you can count on me ok ? ( she nod her head ) look tonight we're going on dinner, just both of us...
Riley: but with who we're going to let Link ?
Zach: with the boys, Christina, Skye and Maddie
Riley: okk
Zach: I am going to get Link...

P.O.V Riley

After I had Link, our parents agreed that was time for us live alone in our own house and by this we are having to take care of him full time.
Is so stressful
Thank god Zach is here to help me, without him I am nothing.

When Zach went to take Link I open my social media
Right at this time Zach opens the door so I take a picture

Instagram Story

Zach: hey!!! You took a picture of me ?Riley: yeah

Riley: yeah... now come lay here !!! ( I say tapping on the bed )

Zach layed beside me with Link on his chest and we stayed cuddling until we decided it was really time to eat
Zach was down stairs preparing the breakfast and I was changing dipper of Link

Instagram story

After posting all of this in my instagram story, I started thinking:When I was pregnant we didn't post anything about it because Zach's manager said it was bad for both careers and now it was the first time that I am posting this photos

When I was pregnant we didn't post anything about it because Zach's manager said it was bad for both careers and now it was the first time that I am posting this photos. We already talked a lot about it and me and Zach agreed that letting this an secret would be to difficult so we started posting.

5:30 pm

The day passed pretty chill, we just stayed all snuggled in to the sofa watching Netflix until was time for us go to dinner
All the boys was already here with Christina, so me and Zach decided to take an bath on the tub just to relax while have someone to watch Link.

Zach: wait ! Where're you going ?
Riley: get dressed ( I say getting out of the tub )
Zach: nooooo stay here !!!! ( he hugged me )
Riley: what should I dress ?
Zach: anything that you want baby girl
Riley: where are we going to eat ?
Zach: in an restaurant that is right at the front of Santa Monica Pier... ohhh shut that was supposed to be an secret ( he slap him self )
Riley: so I am going to dress fancy

I got dress and went down stairs waiting for Zach to be ready

Jonah: you are waiting for the princesses to be ready ?
Riley: yeah... ( I said giggling)
Christina: ( she came jumping toward me ) see I put Link to sleep all by myself
Corbyn: No way !!! It was me ( he said putting an hand in Christina's mouth )
Jack: I present you Princesses Zach
Riley: ok... lets go ( I said grabbing his harm and pushing him inside the car )

P.O.V Zach

I was driving to the restaurant and I had one hand on her tight, she was looking so beautiful

Restaurant

We sit right at the window with the view of the beach
We just keep talking about random stuff the whole dinner and it felt so good having this time again with her
When we finish eating was the time. I was 100% ready to ask her.

Zach: you want to go walk on the beach ? ( I said interlacing our fingers)
Riley: sure, why not

That was it every thing that I need is right in my front

Riley: why're you looking at me with that weird face ? ( she said using that damn laught )
Zach: I... I
Riley: c'mon you can tell me anything!!!
Zach: remember that day that we first meet ? ( she nod her head ) when I open that door I immediately fell in love with you but I never thought that we would became a family. This is the best thing that happened in my life!!! Thanks god Corbyn by mistake adopted you ( we laugh)
So ( i got in one knee ) I know that now we're to young but... Riley Marin Paul would you marry me and make me the happiest person in the world?
Riley: YES !!!! ( she jumped and i catches her)

I look in deep in her eyes and the exact same moment I knew that I would me happy the rest of my life.
We just give an long and happy kiss, after we enter in my car we just stared each other and in our eyes we could say everything.

I put my hands in her face and kissed her strongly and she returned. The kiss was slowly turning into something more until I started taking off our shirt

Zach: you want to do this ? ( I stopped kissing her lips )
Riley: Yes and this time nothing is going to happen. I am in medicine... ( she started kissing my necked chest )

I stated unzipping her dress letting her only with her bra and underwear and her immediately takes off my pants.

Getting home

Opening our door we immediately saw everything sleeping in the TV room and Link was right in the middle of them.
We decided not to wake them so we just went up to our room and finish the most special night in my intere life.