Chapter 30 Part.2

P.O.V Riley

( phone ringing)

I answered without looking

Call

?: Hi Riley remember me ?
Riley: who it is ?
?: how you don't remember me ?
Riley: just said !!! ( I have to confess I am scared )
?: it's me Oliver !!!! From de orphanage
Riley: OMG !! How did you get my new number ?
( when we were at the orphanage we had this nights that were like party for us, the ones that were older than 15 years can come in, like we play true or dare at this stuff.
One day my dare was to Kiss Oliver and since than we were like "boyfriend and Girlfriend". When he got adopted we agreed that everything would end )
Oliver: I just found !!! But I am just calling to congrats you on your wedding
Riley: that is really sweet from your part !! How is going yours relationship?
Oliver: the time that I got our from the orphanage I couldn't take you out off my head and every time I thought that I would be making you sad, so nothing happened. This last 2 years I am with this girl that is so sweet and she's is so caring for everything ( he sound so happy )
Riley: that's greet !!! Sometime we have to go out and eat something. With everyone you know...
Oliver: Sure !!!! Sara Will be happy to meet you. Changing the subject... Con-greets as well on the baby !!! I felt like years I don't talk to you !!! ( he said laughing)
Riley: thanks !!! Yeah right. I fell the same way... I missed talking to you
Oliver: text me later saying the day that you're free to go out
Riley: ok... now I really have to go. Bye !!!

End of call

So much memories with that guy, we knew each other since when I was 5 years.

I got changed and I couldn't believe it was time to get into the church.

Zach was probably inside waiting, the bulldogs just got in and now was my turn so I kissed Link head and looked at my father who what waiting to go in with me.
When I looked at my husband he was so handsome. I can't believe this boy.

After the ceremony we went to the party. I love party I think I got this from my father. I danced the hole night until Link fell asleep in the table, as I am a good mother I seated on the chair and laid Link in my chest.

Zach: how you feeling babe ?
Riley: Greet !!! I can believe that we just got married
Zach: me neither, but why do you stopped dancing ?
Riley: ( i pointed to Link who was a sleep In my chest ) this answered your question?
Zach: yeah ( he laugh ). So we are going to take Link to your mom's house tonight so we can go to France ?
Riley: you think he is going to be fine without us when he wake up ?
Zach: we can wake up him now and then take him to your mom. But he is going to be fine, your brothers have only 7 years of difference. McKenna won't take the eyes from him.
Riley: you think this because you don't know the new McKenna. Since she got her phone she just keep texting her friend and going on the mall.
Zach: Riley babe, everything is going to be fine. Let us just think about France and this wonderful party right now !!! ( he takes Link from my chest and pull me up to the dance floor. We just keep dancing together)

Time passes and everyone started to left
When my friend came to me
( Skye, Maddie, Christina and Gabbie )

Christina: I am not going to survive !!!  Look at this cuties sleeping ( she points to lavender and Link )
Skye: how can you like kids ? I don't have paciente with them
Maddie: poor Luke that will have to deal with you
Skye: I already told him we are going to get a dog
Riley: ok ok... going back to the subject... I really think that you and Corbyn should get a baby
Gabbie: yeah !!! It would be so fun, like mini WDW band
Christina: I don't know guys...
Skye: ohhh look ( she point at the waiter ) FOOD !!!!
Christina: she really is a think hum
Riley: this is because you don't know her since the 1° grade
Zach: hey babe, are you ready to go ? We have to leave Link at your mom house ( he said passing his hands on my shoulder )

I just nod my head and we said our goodbyes to everyone that is left at the party. Clearly that peoples was my friends so that is no problem.

We arrived at my moms and just me get out the car caring Link

Riley: hey baby wake up ( I passed my hands lightly in his cheeks )
Link: mommy ?
Riley: baby mommy is going out with daddy so your going to stay some days with gramma ok ?
Link: but I like going out with u. ( he said stretching )
Riley: baby is me and daddy but I promise I will come back soon...

The door open revealing  Auggie

Auggie: hey sister!!! Hi Link
Riley: hey Auggie ( I put link on the floor and give a hug on Auggie )
Is mom here ?
Auggie: yeah !!  Come here

I walked in and quickly saw my mom
Riley: Link baby come here ( I stand at his height ) say good bye to mommy and go play with Auggie
Link: bye mommy !!! ( he gave an huge hug )
Riley: mom thnks so much for staying with Link
Chloe: no problem... now go to France!!! I promise I will send a picture of him everyday day

I give her a hug and I went back to the car

Zach: ready to go to France ?!
Riley: sure I am ( I give him a kiss and our lips move in perfect sync )

So we arrive in the airport and we enter in our plane to soon be in France.