Chapter 12

4º of July in the morning

P.O.V Riley

Is now 6:30 in the morning and I was pretty hungry so I decided to go eat.
A few minutes later I saw a shadow coming

Riley: who are there ?
Daniel: is your best friend
Riley: OMG Daniel you scared me to death
Daniel: I don't think that you are death

Daniel and I stayed pretty close, he always helped me with my problems and he is my best friend.

Riley: what are you doing here ?
Daniel: I really wanted to talk about Zach
Riley: about...
Daniel: ok... I see that you like him and everybody knows that. Me and the boys have to hear Zach talking about you all the time... is so annoying...
Riley: ( eating cereal ) continue
Daniel: OMG you didn't get it ?
Riley: what
Daniel: ( put his head on is hand and make a angry noise ) he likes you and you like him so for god sake... go kiss him.
Riley: you now that is not that easy right?

Right in this time I saw Zach enter in the kitchen and Daniel mouthing me *Talk to him* and getting back to the room.

Zach: you feel hungry in the morning too ?
Riley: always, I am such a fat girl
Zach: no your not, I think that you are beautiful ( he's cheek starts getting red, I think that he is embarrassed)
Riley: tks... can I talk with about something?!
Zach: sure, you can tell me anything. But first can I tell you something?
( I nod with the head )
I love you Riley since the moment I saw you... and I think that you are my soulmate my partner for the rest of my life.

I saw him coming closer to me and he rest his hand on my waist.

Riley: I love you 2... but I think that your fans is not getting happy about it.
Daniel: afss... they can deal with it

I saw him coming straight to my lips, so I close my eyes and feel he's soft lips. The kiss was like an explosion of fireworks, I can't believe that I am going to pass the 4° of July with the love of my life.

When we stopped kissing we stared at each other eyes and I hear a loud noise

Logan: who is ready to... ( he looked at us ) WTF are you guys doing?!!!
Riley: is not what it looks like...

He ran straight to Zach and pull him to a wall

——————————

What you guys are thinking?
Comment and give a star