Chapter 13

Tris POV

"Hey" I hear beside me, it's Four. Shit, I can already feel my face becoming hot. "Hey" I say back. "So how come your pulling a double tonight?" he asks. I always get so nervous around him, I don't know why. The exact same thing used to happen around Tobias.

"Zeke isn't feeling great. He's been doing the most to keep us alive out of everyone and I just feel bad that I'm not doing more" I'm suddenly pouring my feelings out to this guy, I don't even know him. I stare off into the crisp midnight air, my eyes wandering, searching for any sign of them. I can feel him shift beside me.

"You are determined to go out everyday, even if it means risking your own life. Tris, you may not hunt but you loot and that's just as valuable" I start to protest but he says something quietly, so quietly I almost don't catch it, but I do. "You were always so selfless and stubborn Bea".

I never considered the possibility. But now that it's infront of me, I see it now. The slightly hooked nose, the strong jawline and the small, tiny scar he has near his ear from our adventures together. Four is Tobias.

"Tobias" I'm speechless. His name is the only thing I can manage out of my lips. "I almost thought you didn't remember me" he chuckles. "How could I ever forget you" I smile at him. That's when he stares into my eyes, with happiness, lust and love, wait love and lust?

"Oh my god you are so beautiful" he mutters before leaning in and fitting his lips to mine.

____________^-^____________

Sorry i haven't updated

FOURTRIS FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Also the video at the top is from my channel, milrose on YouTube. It's Divergent || Hanging Tree (yes I've seen mockingjay part 1 (maybe 5 times))

Sorry. I'm writing more chapters now and I hope this sorry excuse for a chapter is ok :). It's midnight here