Daddy

Chubby Kink, Eating Kink and Ddlb?

BE WARNED
VERY BADLY WRITTEN
Btw don't take it toooo seriously my friend gave me a random idea...but I think I did well :]
________________________________________________________________________________

Frank and Gerard were roommates, (omg they were Roommates) Frank was really happy when Gee asked him to move in with him because he could spend more time with him, duh. There was just one teeny-tiny problem...Frank was a little. He knew Gee shall never know because he might kick Frank out! Good thing Frank would hide his little stuff under his bed and he would wait until he went to work to use them. It was around 2 pm and Frank couldn't wait until Gee left, not to be rude or anything. He just wanted to be little really, REALLY bad. Frank just laid in his bed doing nothing since Gee left in 10 minutes. Gee always checks up on frank before leaving to work, Gerard walked into his room "Frankie I'm leaving, kay" he walked towards his bed. Frank nodded and blushed "mhm". Gee smiled and petted Frank "Call me if you need anything" he said and walked out. Frank smiled and waited to get his stuff. Once he heard Gee's car drive off Frank jumped off the bed and got out his box, he got his paci and popped it in his mouth then grabbed his stuffed bear and sat on the floor placing down his coloring books. He held onto his bear and started coloring, he started babbling nonsense to himself and accidentally broke his crayon. He started crying and held on tight to his bear. He threw his broken crayon across the room and continued to sob. After a long 20 minutes of crying he tired himself out and crawled into bed. He yawned and held on to his bear, soon he drifted off to sleep.

Frank woke up to someone shaking him awake, Once he opened his eyes he gasped "G-GEE?!". Frank looked at himself and back at Gee, he held onto his bear and started crying again. "I'M SO SORRY GEE!". Gerard frowned at him, "why are you sorry, sweetheart?" Frank looked up at him and started to go deeper into little space "Y-you think I weird" he said, Gee just chuckled and pet Frank again " I don't think you're weird, baby boy, I think you're super adorable". Frank blushed "w-wha...m dorable?". Gee just nodded and kissed Franks nose. Frank blushed even darker and made grabby hands at Gerard, Gee smiled and picked him up with ease. Gerard walked into the living room and sat onto the couch with frank on his lap, Frank snuggled into Gee's soft, pudgy stomach. He blushed and rubbed Franks back. Frank smiled at Gee and got up to go get some snacks, Once he got back he sat back in Gee's lap, "uhmm...Dada.." Frank mumbled and tugged on Gee's shirt, He looked down at him "Hm?" He said and smiled at the name. Frank opened the cookie jar and took some out and holding it in front of Gee's mouth. "dada eat?" Frank said and put it closer to his mouth, Gerard nodded and let Frank feed him the cookies, Frank blushed heavily as he watched Gerard eat. He noticed this and looked at him, "what's wrong, baby boy?" he said and ate another cookie staring directly at Frank. Frank whimpered and held onto Gerard's swollen stomach softly rubbing his body against it, "Mmph....N-nofing Dada" It was obvious Frank was lying, he kept rubbing against Gerard's belly and tugged on his shirt " Pwease take off, dada" Gerard took off his shirt and Frank immediately clung on to his daddy's neck and had his whole body on his stomach. Frank started to grind down against Gee's stomach, " h-hah...hmmphh..D-Dada pwease" Frank whimpered out and continued to rub against his stomach, Gee grabbed his hips and took off Franks shorts and boxers. "Such a good boy Frankie, Such a good little slut for me" Frank panted heavily when Gee wrapped his hand around Franks dick and pumped him rapidly, "feel good, my slutty little whore" He smirked and pulled down his own pants that were a little too tight and his boxers letting his huge cock spring free, Frank moaned at the sight and grinded against his dick "d-daddy! Pwease, m so close!" He whined and after a few more thrust he came all over Gee's huge stomach "T-Thank yous Daddy" Gerard let out a deep growl after Frank called him daddy and came on his ass "no problem, sweetheart" Gee cleaned them up and carried Frank to his room and grabbed his paci, " look at me sweetheart" Gee said and Frank opened his eyes at him, Gee nudged it in his mouth and Frank laid his head on Gee's shoulder. "Night Dada" Frank snuggled into Gerard as he laid down on the bed, "goodnight, sweetheart"

________________________________________________________________________________

REGRET