Kitten

Frank had something planned for today, he had been wanting to try something for the longest time but never had the courage to ask him. He wanted to be dominated by Gerard, he wanted Gerard to own him. Frank whimpered at the thought and squeezed his thighs together. He got up when he heard the car pull in the driveway and quickly got ready. He got dressed in black silk panties along with red thigh highs and to top it all of he had clip-on cat ears and a cat tail butt plug. He laid on the bed with his ass in the air and waited until Gerard came up. It's been 10 minutes and Frank was getting impatient, "GEE GET UP HERE!" he whined and sat up on his knees, he huffed and crossed his arms when Gerard walked through the door. Gerard blushed and bit his lip walking towards Frank "look at you, Frankie baby" Gee said as he sat down in front of Frank, "So fucking hot". Frank pouted and climbed onto his lap "you took forever" Frank grabbed onto Gee's shirt and nuzzled his face in Gerard's chest. He smiled and scratched behind Frank's ears "my little Kitten". He purred and whimpered "Sir, please" He ground against Gerard's semi-hard dick, Gerard grabbed Frank's ass "you fucking slut" he growled in his ear and smacked his ass.. Frank clung onto his master "p-please AH~ Please dominate m-me, sir" Gerard pushed him down on the bed and pinned his arms above his head, " oh I'll do more than that, sweetheart" he said as he unbuckled his belt tying it around Frank's neck and pulled him up cutting off his air supply. He took off Frank's panties and toyed with the plug, "so fucking beautiful". The younger's back arched and let out choked moans "p-p...p-please" Frank gasped as Gerard let go of the belt letting him fall back against the bed. "Patience Frankie" Gerard said as he pulled out the plug making Frank whine and push back against him. "I said be patient" He growled and nibbled on his ear while taking off his pants "The safe word is dove" Gerard said and slammed into Frankie all at once. He panted in franks ear and started at a fast pace, "s-so good, so f-fucking tight" he moaned. Franks was at a loss for words, all he could do was let out choked moans and whimpers. Frank was slowly slipping into subspace and he could feel nothing but intense pleasure. "M-Mas- AH!" He screamed as his intense orgasm washed over him "OH GOD YES!" Frank said as he cried out feeling the oversensitivity cave-in. Gerard pulled on the belt so Frank was yanked up "if you're going to worship anyone, worship me. I am your God" he hissed in Frank's ear and inhaled his scent "Fuck~ you smell so good, baby". Frank just gasped for air until he finally let go of the belt and laid there on the bed. He whimpered as he came again felling Gerard start to stroke him at a fast pace making him cum for the third time in less than five minutes. He was embarrassed but that quickly went away as he heard Gerard moan loudly in his ear and felt the hot sticky cum fill him up. " m-master" Frank whined and gripped on to him. Gerard pulled out, taking off the belt and flipping frank over where his ass was in the air. The next thing he knew Gerard's tongue was deep inside him cleaning up all of his own cum. Frank moaned and gripped the sheets "holy fuck". A few seconds later he got up and laid down under the cover pulling Frank with him. "Go to sleep, love, you did so well today" Gerard said and kissed the top of his head "I love you, Master" Frank giggled and got closer to him. "I love you too, my precious baby"