switch

[Dom/sub]
[Switch]
[Bondage]

Gerard's pov

I can't fucking wait. Today is the day I'm going to do it. I'm gonna ask Frank if he's into bondage- and that sounds weird.... Fuck.... Eh I lost my dignity a long time ago. I shrug and walk into the bedroom "hey Frankie... I've gotta ask you something...." He looks at me strange "what's up Gee?" I sigh.. "are you.. by any chance... Into bondage..." He looks at me and blushes. "I-... Actually yeah... I am.." we stand there in awkward silence until he finally speaks up, "tie me up, Master.." he says In the sluttiest voice he could muster. I rush to the bed and grab his wrists, taking off my belt and tying them together. "Is this what you wanted, little boy?" I hiss out. He whines and squirms around underneath me. I get off of him and walk to the closet, pulling out my box of toys. I grab a gag and another rope, walking towards him "you ready Frankie boy? If it gets too much then tap my arm three times" I get on top of him and pull of his clothes and put the gag in his mouth. I put the rope around his neck making a leash out of it. I pull on the rope making him look at me "are you ready for me slut?" He nods and bucks his hips up. I lube myself up and slowly push into him. He whines and looks up at me with desperate eyes. "You like that babe?" I say as I thrust into him at a fast pace, he moans and nods too fucked out do anything but moan. "You close baby?" He nods and moans loudly. A few seconds later he cums all over us. He whines as I pull out. I untie him and make sure he's okay before I go take care of my problem. I go and put the toys away and bend down. I go to lean back up but I feel two hands gripping my waits "see what you've done to me babe.." he grinds his hard on onto my ass making me moan. "I-... Frankie please...." He smacks my ass and thrusts in "that's Daddy, not Frankie" I whimper and push back against his rough thrusts. "G-gah I'm so close! Please Daddy! Please!" He wraps a hand around my dick and pumps me in time with his thrusts. I cum and clench around him making him cum inside me, feeling me up so nicely. He pulls out and brings me to the bed "you okay, sugar?" I nod and smile "thank you, Frankie" he smiles and pats my head, "Anytime babe"