Movie Night

[Degration]
[Oversimulation]
[Cock warming?]
_______________________________________

Franks pov

"Hey Gee, you think we could watch a movie today," I said and sat on his lap "pretty please". " Uhm sure but let me go change real quick," he said a little nervous, I wonder what's wrong. I waited for him to come back and put on the shining. He walked in a few minutes after it started "Good pick, Frankie" he had a blanket and laid down, "C'mon Frankie, lay with me" I sighed and laid down under the blanket with him. About 30 minutes later I felt him slowly pull down my pants and underwear "Gerard what are you doing?" "Just relax, sweetheart, you'll like it" I hesitantly nodded and went back to watching the movie until I felt his fingers enter me "G-Gee what the fuck?!" He chuckled and started fucking me with his fingers "o-oh fuck! Please Gerard!"
He snaked his hand around to my cock "look at you, Frankie, so wet just for me. I bet you love me touching your desperate little cock" I whined and bucked my hips "I'm so close Gerard! Just need a little more!" He smirked and roughly slammed into me fucking me at a fast pace. He gripped my hair and held my cock in his hands not moving at all. "Ah Gerard! I-I'm cumming! Fuck fuck fuck!" I screamed as I came all over the couch. He moaned in my ear and kept thrusting into me at a fast pace. I whimpered and trembled as the overstimulation washed over me "G-Gee are you a-almost done I-I'm getting ha-hard" He just laughed and got close to my ear "im wearing a cockring, baby, we're doing this till the movie ends" there is one hour and a half left. I whined and pushed back against him. He suddenly stopped while deep inside me "did you like that, sweetheart" I nodded and pushed back against him "please, sir, please" I kept fucking myself on his cock until he gripped my hips and started pounding into me "such a little slut" He groaned in my ear and kissed my neck. He jerked me off and slowed down "you close yet baby" I nodded and clenched my thighs together as I came. "That quick! You're fucking pathetic" He hissed and smacked my ass. I whimpered and laid limp against him feeling exhausted already. "Please G-Gera...Ger...G..AH!"
I screamed as he hit my prostate with all his might. I gasped as pushed my top half onto the ground "Oh fuck" I moaned as he pushed my face into the carpet and fucked me with even more force if that's even possible.

-45 minutes later-

There were about 30 minutes left and I couldn't move, the overstimulation was so fucking good. I came about six times and each one felt better than the last. "Baby boy, im gonna take off the cock ring okay" I nodded and felt him pull out. I let a sigh of relief before he pushed back in. "Gonna cum in your tight little ass, Frankie baby, so fucking good!" He grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off again. "Gonna cum, princess, so tight for me" he groaned and came, filling me up to the brim. He pulled out and quickly replaced himself with a butt plug, where the hell did he get that from. He pulled me onto his lap, I giggled and bounced softly feeling the plug go deeper. "I can feel your warm cum inside me. Feels so good" I moaned and snuggled into his chest. He ran his hand down my chest and made his way to my red, swollen dick " so pretty, so so so beautiful" He said and jerked me off slowly. I came after a minute, I know, how pathetic. He smiled and licked the cum off his fingers. "Let's watch another movie, we kinda missed the whole thing" he chuckled. I pushed him back onto the couch and cuddled up to him. "Okie!"

_______________________________________

Sorry that took me a while 🐅