fuck hw

[Frank's pov]

I sigh as I head to Mr. Ways class...that fucking bitch. The bell rings signaling me that I'm late, fucking great. An hour with that little whiny cunt with the great ass...I MEAN WHAT...shit....Anyways, I finally get to his class and push the door open, "HEY CLASS!" I scream and sit at my desk, he shoots a look at me which don't effect me because he literally looks like a bottom. Like what the fuck! "Frank sit down, please!" He says with an angry face. "I will!" And I sit down not meaning to do anything else this class.

[Time skip to end of class]

"Greetings Mr. Way" I say and walk over to his desk in the front of the class. "H-hi Frank" he says and looks down, the fuck is wrong with this bitch. Suddenly an idea pops into my head, I grin and look down at him with a dominant look. "Look up." I say and of course, he looks up and whimpers. I grab him and push him against the desk, he groans. "So, Way...do you know what I'm going to do to you..." I trail off. "N-no sir, I don't" he says with a shaky tone. I chuckled and lean down to were my lips are ghosting over his ear "I'm gonna shove paper up your ass, slut" I can hear his breath hitch, "because your stupid ass always gives me homework" he nods "And fuck homework" I say and pull down his trousers along with his boxers. I grab some of the homework papers inside my backpack and scrunch it up " you ready bitch" before he can do anything I shove the papers up his ass, he hisses in pain "you can take it" I start to finger him with the paper inside him and I move it around, he moans so I'm pretty sure I found his prostate. "Good boy".
After a while of finger fuckin and paper being shoved up there he cums. "TH-THANK YOU SIR!" He yells. I clean him up and go to take the paper out....um "Way, we've got a problem.." I say and look at him, "whas wrongs?" He says. "You kinda got...paper..stuck in your ass...." "Shit"

We went to the ER to get paper out his ass....