baby boy

Just ddlb and light omorashi

_______________________________________
Franks pov~

"Hi! I'm Frankie!" I said happily to the stranger next to me on the train. I grabbed my stuffed bear from my bag and showed it to him, "Mr. Freckles says hi too! What's your name mister?" "Gerard," he said, he sounded mean. "Geward say hi to Mr. Freckles!" I giggled and put the stuffie in his face "It's Gerard, not Geward. Get. It. Right" he said. I frowned and scooted away from him. "Meanie head" I said quietly and sniffled. I felt myself going deeper into little space and there was still three hours until I got to my mom's house. I won't be able to stop myself from talking to Gerard, he already hates me so while I have the mental age of a two-year-old he would throw me out the train! I sigh and curl up in my seat putting a blanket over my head and grabbing the pacifier from my bag. I take one final check making sure he doesn't look at me and pop the paci in my mouth. I sigh happily and snuggle into Mr.Freckles. I take out my phone and put on paw patrol when suddenly I feel my blanket get yanked off of me. I squeak and hide my face. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I hear him yell, thank God we were the only ones in this cart. "I..." Since I didn't really have the ability to speak full sentences right now I just whimpered and sat up. I looked at him and started crying, I don't know why but every time I saw him I just regressed even further. I was about the age of a 1-year-old and just kept crying not knowing what to do. He picked me up and cradled me close to his chest, "Shhh it's okay, little one, you're okay" I was surprised but definitely not complaining. I've never had a caregiver so this was the closest I've had to get taken care of, even if it was only for three hours. I took out my paci and grabbed his hand then sucked on two of his fingers. He blushed, "F-Frankie don't do that, use your paci" Gerard tried to take his fingers out but I grabbed his hand and cuddled into him "hand, wanna use hand" I said the best I could. I squeezed my legs together as I felt the three water bottles I drank settle drank, "D-Geward" I whined and snaked a hand in-between my thighs. I remembered I had worn a diaper today just in case. I whimpered as I let go in the diaper "Dada" He smiled and looked at me " What's up, buttercup" I blushed and looked down "need change" I said and pointed to my diaper hidden beneath my shorts. I guess he understood what I meant since he just nodded and grabbed my bag then picked me back up heading to the washroom. Once we got there he sat me down on the counter, He started taking off my shorts, I blushed even darker as he took off my diaper. He cleaned me up and put on another diaper along with my shorts, he patted my bum "all good, baby boy. Uh wait outside for me I got to..Um..do something". I whined and made grabby hands at him " Stay dada" He picked me up and sat down on the little chair in the washroom, I don't know why it's there but I really don't care. "Dada Stay pease" I whimpered and kissed his cheek. When I tried to scoot closer to him I felt something big and hard. I looked down and poked it making my daddy bite his lip, I giggled once I figured out what it was and placed my hand on it. "Why your parts hard?" I asked and started to rub it "and why it so big, mine not that big" I pouted and looked up at him. He had his head tilted back with a hand over his mouth. He looked down at me and pushed me onto my knees. I looked at him confused but quickly figured out what he wanted me to do. He grabbed my head with my hair and started to rub my face on his clothed dick. He pushed my face away and started to take off his pants revealing the massive bulge in his boxers. My mouth watered at the sight. I couldn't help but scoot closer and take off his boxers slowly. "F-Fuck, hurry up baby boy" I nodded and licked the precum oozing out the tip making him whine and grip my hair. I sucked on the tip and moaned as he pushed my head further "Holy shit" He breathed out and fucked into my mouth, ugh my prince parts are leaking so much! He groaned and pulled my mouth off of him, "p-please Daddy" I tried to push down my shorts and the diaper but they got stuck halfway down. He moved his leg closer to my hard-on "you know what to do, sweetheart, now get back to work" he gripped my hair again and pushed my head onto his erection. I moaned as I felt his leg rub against my leaking dick. He moaned rather loudly as he came in my mouth, I pulled off of him and rested my head against his thigh. "C-close daddy, so close!" I grabbed onto his leg and wrapped my thighs around it. He ran his hands through my hair "Good boy" I nearly came at that. I ground against his leg and looked up at him with my mouth open and half-lidded eyes. With a final thrust I came all over his pants, "I'm sorry daddy, about your pants" I frowned but quickly smiled again as an idea popped into my head. I bent down and licked up all the cum off his pants then crawled into his lap. His face was so red. I kissed his cheek again and snuggled into him. "Let's get you dressed again, baby boy" he set me on the floor and put the diaper and shorts up for me then picked me up and my stuff. He smiled at me then took us back to our seat. "Thank you dada!" I giggled and sucked on his fingers, I smiled when he didn't say anything about it "Love you dada" "I love you too, baby boy. I'm sorry for being a meanie butt earlier, I just didn't know how to act around such a pretty boy like you". I blushed and hid my face in his shirt "Dada you cute too!" He laughed and kissed my forehead "We still got two more hours left, baby" I nodded then got my coloring book and sat on my daddy's lap. This has been the best day ever.