Guess I was wrong

[Mild bdsm]
[Pain Kink]
[Humiliation]
[Daddy kink]
_______________________________________

Frank pov (sorry)

I smirked as I sped down the highway, I recently got a new sticker that said 'All cops have micro dicks'. I thought it was hilarious and I wanted to see if some cops would pull me over for it. It was just my luck as I saw the flashing blue and red lights signaling me to pull over. I cheered quietly as I quickly pulled over. I rolled down my window and waited for the cop to come over. "Do you know why I pulled you over, sir?" he said all of a sudden making me jump. "No clue, officer" I said and smirked when he pointed to the sticker on my back window. "You really think all cops have micro dicks" "well I don't know, im guessing they do" I crossed my arms "why don't you show me, prove me wrong". He smirked "Get in the back seat" I nodded and crawled into the back and waited for him to get settled in the seat. "What are you waiting for, pretty boy, take off my pants" he said, I blushed and unbuckled his belt, slowly taking off his pants and immediately noticing the huge swelling cock beneath his boxers "holy shit" I gasped, he was probably like 10 inches! "Like what you see, sugar" He said, I nodded and leaned forward laying my head on his aching cock "Sir, please let me touch you" I whined and looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Let me see what you have first" I blushed and sat up "uh..I-I guess" I bit my lip as I slid down my jeans and underwear exposing my three-inch dick. He laughed which made me squeezed my thighs "look at that! Pretty boys got a small dick!" I whimpered and covered my manhood "Aw don't be shy, Sugar" He said and pulled down his boxers "come sit on my lap" I hesitantly sat in his lap and hid my face. He gripped my hip with one hand and held my dick in the palm of his other hand "look! It's smaller than my hand!" I whined as he wrapped his hand around it making my cock disappear. I looked at him "p-please, sir, I need you". He squeezed harder and slowly started to jack me off, I fell onto his chest and gripped onto his shirt " Oh fuck! Please!" He chuckled "face the window, sweethear t" I quickly got up and pressed my face against the window giving him a full view of my ass. I felt him grab my wrist and pull them back, next thing I knew, he fucking handcuffed me. I groaned and pushed my ass closer to him. He grabbed his boxers and pushed it into my mouth "Taste good, sweetheart?" I moaned and nodded. He pushed two fingers into me and kissed my neck "I'm gonna go in dry, okay baby" I nodded and braced myself when he took out his fingers. There was a long pause before I felt him push into me "so fucking tight" He hissed and pulled out before slamming back in going deep inside me. I moaned and clenched around him, he gripped my hair and pulled me up "You feel so good around me, sweetheart, so fucking good" Gerard groaned. I gasped and clenched my thighs again as he hit my prostate, "oh f-fuck yes, daddy!". I yelled around his boxers the best I could. He smirked and pushed my face against the window. I blushed as I saw all the cars driving past us. My windows weren't tinted so everyone who looked at us could see me perfectly. " all these people are seeing how much of a fucking slut you are, Baby boy" He smacked my ass and leaned down to bite my neck. I hissed in pain as I felt him lick up the blood. I panted and came after a few more thrusts. "Almost t-there, sweetheart" he groaned and came inside me. I sighed and collapsed against the seat and he rode out his orgasm. He pulled out and fell on top of me. I took the boxers out of my mouth "Thank you, officer" He smiled and kissed my neck, "no problem, sugar" .

_______________________________________

Sorry I didn't do good on this one ;-;