Chapter 5: First Night

Thursday, April 11th
11:23am

"It's the truck here yet?" I yelled from upstairs.

"Yes! Hurry and bring the last box down here!" My mom yelled back at me. My room was so empty and it made me remember all the memories with Abby in here and the breakups I had in the bed. It was sad to actually see my room empty.

I grabbed the last box and looked around my room one last time. I closed the door and headed downstairs.

"Okay, last box." I Said placing it by the rest of the boxes. The U-Haul guys came and started to take the boxes and load them into the truck.

"I can't believe my baby is moving to L.A." My mom cried.

"Mom! Don't cry, because then I-I'm g-going to cry." I cried as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Okay, okay, come in your ganna miss your flight. My mom said wiping away her tears as we left the house. We got to the airport and my mom and I had a lot of tears. She finally left and I headed to my gate.
I texted the boys in our group chat and they were telling me that they just boarded there planes.
I was so excited to see the boys, I couldn't wait.

6:00pm
I walked towards baggage claim and got my suitcase. The rest of my things are getting driving to L.A. I walked to the nearest Starbucks and got myself a coffee. I waited to for my driver and seen the same man holding a sign with my name.

"Oh it's you again!" I laughed. He had no facial expression once again and took my bag and walked towards the car.

"Hm no limo?" I joked. Yeah, he still didn't crack a smile. I awkwardly got into the back and texted the boys to see where they were at.

Bandmates 🎤🖤
Rosa🌹
I just got in the car! Does anyone else have a driver with no emotion?

  Bee🐝
I'm just got to the house! It's amazing!

Porter👾
I'll be there in about 10 min.

Sharky🦈
Bro I'm still on this plane 😫

Canadian🇨🇦
I'm pulling up right now

Ed🍳
I want the biggest room!

                                                                          Rosa🌹
                              I'll be there in about 20min!

6:27pm
The driver pulled up to a really pretty house. It was so beautiful. I seen the lights on in the house and knew the boys were already here.

House

I got out the car and took my suitcase

I got out the car and took my suitcase. As I rolled my suitcase to the front door, the boys ran out of it.

"ROSA!" They all yelled as they gave me a group hug.

"Hi!!!" I yelled as I hugged them all back.

"Dude the house is sick!" Brandon Said helping me with my suitcase.

"Yeah, and don't worry we gave you the nicest room since your the girl." Austin added.

"Awh y'all didn't have to!" I smiled.

"Come on! We wanna show you the kitchen!" Zion yelled as he pulled me in the house. We got into the kitchen and it was so pretty.

"So this is where Edwin will be doing all the cooking." Zion jokes.

"Haha funny." Edwin Said in a serious tone.

"Wait where's nick?" I asked.

"He should be here any minute." Brandon Said. Right when he said that We saw headlights shine through the window.

"That's him!" I said jumping up and running towards the door. Me and Nick at probably the closest out of me and the boys. We texted each other a lot and i helped him with his break up with Alexys. I'm so excited to finally see him again.

"Nick!!" I screamed as I ran into his arms.

"Rosa!" He Said taking me in his arms. We all went back into the house and got settled in. They did give me the nicest room which was super sweet of them. I just had a mattress in my room for now since the truck won't be here till tomorrow.

I changed into a oversized t-shirt that I brought and brushed my teeth and headed downstairs where the rest of the boys were.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked as I seen all the boys laying on the ground since we didn't have furniture yet.

"Coco."Nick Said making room for me to lay next to them. I laid next to Nick and it felt kinda nice. Wait. What. No. I can't think like that. I just got here. Let me stop. All the boys fell asleep except nick and I.

"Okay, I think I'm ganna head up to bed." I whispered.

"Yeah me to." Nick Said as we slowly got up so we didn't wake the boys. We both walked upstairs and my room was the first door on the left.

"Goodnight, Nick." I Said as I opened up my door.

"Goodnight, Rosa." Nick Said walking into his room.