Chapter 9: Mistake

I felt the warm sun shine against my skin I opened my eyes and realize I wasn't in my room. I had a pounding headache and I looked over and seen Nick asleep.

"Fuck.Fuck.Fuck." I whispered as I slowly tried to get out of the bed without him waking up. I was in his t-shirt with nothing on under. I ran around the room trying to find my clothes. I eventually found them and grabbed them and peaked out the door to see if the boys were awake. The hall way was clear so I quickly ran to my room.

"This can't be happening, I didn't just hook up with...no no no no." I told myself. What if the boys find out or what if Jessica finds out! Ughh why am I so dumb. Okay I'm ganna act like nothing happe-

"Hey? Rosa? You awake?" Brandon asked as he knocked on my door interrupting my thoughts.

"U-um Yeah." I Said walking to open the door. When I opened the door, I seen Brandon had a big black eye.

"Oh my gosh B! What happened?" I asked concerned as I touch his face.

"Last night, I was dancing and I think someone elbowed me." He said.

"Here, we gotta put some stuff on it." I Said walking in the kitchen. I made him sit on the counter as I went through the medication cabinet. I got the gel and started to put it on his eye

"Do you know who it was?" I asked

"No, I think it was a girl to be honest." Brandon chuckled.

"Wow, So a girl beat you up." I laughed.

"Nah nah nah nah!" Brandon laughed. We both laughed until we heard someone clear there throat.
We both looked behind and seen Nick standing there.

"Yo wassup Nick." Brandon Said. Nick just looked at us.

"Um just put some ice on it, I'm ganna uh go shower." I Said walking past nick without making eye contact with him.

"Rosa.Rosa." I heard from behind me. I knew it was nick so I tried to ignore him.

"Rosa, stop ignoring me." He said grabbing my arm.

"What. What do you want." I Said turning around.

"We need to talk about last nigh-" He Said.

No! No, there is nothing to talk about. Nothing happened." I whispered. He looked at me and I just walked into my room. I had to make it clear to Nick that we just have to forget what happened because it could effect everything. We had our first studio session today so I got ready and the boys and I got an Uber to the studio. We recorded somethings and it was so fun the guys and I played around with new beats. After about 2 hours of being at the studio, we went back home.

I was exhausted, so I went up to my room, changed into shorts and a hoodie, and watched Netflix on my labtop. I got cozy in my blankets and fell asleep. I woke up to someone knocking on my door.

"Come in." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were sleeping." Nick Said about to walk out the room.

"No, it's fine." I Said sitting up while covering my self with the blanket. Nick closed my door behind him and came sat at the corner of my bed.

" i know you don't wanna talk about what happened last night, but Rosa we have to." Nick Said.

"Look Nic-" I Said.

"It was just a drunken mistake and I think it's best if we just forget it happened and not tell the boys." He Said. It shocked me and it kinda hurt that he said I was a mistake.

"U-Um y-yeah your right." I Said, I felt my eyes begin to get watery.

"I gotta...I gotta go to t-the b-bathroom..." o Said quickly as I got up and locked myself in the bathroom and cried. I don't know why I was crying. I shouldn't be upset about this. I can't be upset by this.