Chapter 25: Happily Ever After

The show was amazing and the boys performed and I forgot how good they were. I missed being in the band but I like where I'm at now. They boys were meant to be just a boyband. The show was now over and everyone was taking pictures or talking. The girls headed towards the boys and when I noticed, I tried to turn around and go the other way but Diamond was behind me and made me keep walking.

"You Guys did amazing!" Maggie Said as she hugged them all. They all thanked her and just talked and it was so awkward, I was just standing there and not saying anything.

"Rosa?" Ansley Said, jumping me out of my thoughts.

"Um yeah? What?" I Said paying attention.

"You wanna come back to the house for the party?" Austin asked.

"Actually, I'm ganna pass. I h-have something's I gotta get done. You guys did amazing tho." I Said smiling and glancing at Nick and walking off. As I walked down the hall to get to the exit, I heard my name.

"Rosa!" Nick Said.!8 turned around and seen him running towards me.

"Wow, didn't think you remembered my name." I spat. Nick just started at me with an apologetic look.

"So first off you can't say one word to me when you see me and now your just ganna stay silent....wow unbelievable." I Said turning back around to walk out.

"Wait, Rosa...I'm sorry. H-How have you been?" Nick Said rubbing in front of me.

"...I've actually been really good...I miss you guys like crazy tho..." I admitted. I seen a slight smile appear on his face.

"We miss you too...a lot and I'm really sorry for making you quit the group, I feel horrible about it and that whole night." Nick Said.

"You don't have to apologize. It was best for me to leave. It was meant to be just you guys." I smiled.

"So I've seen you been taking dancing seriously." Nick chuckled.

"Actually yeah, I have an-" I explained but got cut off my some girl yelling.

"Nick! Nick! Baby, there you are! I was looking for you." A beautiful, skinny girl came up Said to his as she grabbed him as kissed him. When I seen her kiss him my mouth dropped open. Didn't expect that. I don't know what I felt, I just knew it didn't feel good.

"Who is this? Hi, I'm Maddie." She said as she smiled and leaned on nicks shoulder.

"I-I'm Rosa." I Said still shocked and Nick could see it in my eyes.

"Look, Ros-" He started but I cut him off.

"Hey, it was nice meeting you but, I uh I gotta go." I Said holding back tears as I glanced at Nick and smiled faintly and walked out the doors. I got into an Uber and got home and ripped off my dress and sat in my bed crying.

"Why am I fucking crying! It's been a year!" I yelled to myself. I got up and went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and seen the makeup smeared all over my face. I got in the shower, got changed into and oversized hoodie and put my hood over my head. I grabbed the ice cream in my freezer and sat on my couch and watched "the proposal". I was half way in the movie and I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it and seen Maggie, Ansley and Diamond standing in front of me.

"What do y'all want now." I complained as I left the door opened and walked back to the couch.

"You can't be a bum Rosa. Yeah! So what, he has a girlfriend! But it's been a year! You need to come and party with us, hang out with our old friends!" Ansley spat. I just laughed and rolled my eyes at her.