Chapter 21: Club Night

I woke up to me in Nicks t-shirt and me laying right next to him in his bed. I can't believe I just had sex with him! I'm supposed to be pissed at him! As I moved around he finally woke up.

"I missed this." He mumbled as he tightened his grip around me.

"No no no, you are not getting away that easily." I laughed sitting on top of him. He wrapped his hands around my thighs as I was sitting on his member.

"What do I gotta do to get whichu?" He smirked as he sat up and kissed my neck.

"Stopppp!" I blushed and laughed from the kisses. He rolled over so he was now on top of me.

"Your so beautiful." He Said smiling at me. I blushed and realized how much I missed him.

"But for real, we aren't doing anything until I earn your trust back." I Said pushing him off me and getting up to change back I'm my clothes. He chuckled and watch me get undressed.

"You sure?" He smirked coming up behind me and rubbing himself on me.

"Positive." I Said pushing my butt up at him, making him fall on the bed and laugh. I got changed and left his room. I went back to my room and started to work on some music and stuff that I was just messing around with. I wanted to kinda think about Things like what if I do trust Nic mags I ? Will the boys agree? Like I don't know if it's a good idea.

After being in my room for a while, I decided to get ready. Tonight we're going out for Brandon's Birthday and I'm so excited! We haven't all gone out in such a long time so it was time for a change. I showered and shaved everything. I got out and straightened my hair in the bathroom and headed to my room to start my makeup. I was still in my towel.

"What you wearing tonight?" Nick Said barging into my room and laying in my bed.

"Yeah, sure, come in and why do you need to know." I Said giving him a look.

"Because I have to approve of it duh." He Said taking out his phone and scrolling through it.

"Um no, actually you don't. I'm not your girlfriend so...therefore I can wear whatever I want to. now Get our." I spat as I pulled him by the ear and pushed him out my room playfully.

"Wow. That hurt." He said fake crying. I laughed and closed my door in his face. I went back to doing my makeup. After an hour or so I finished my makeup and I decided to look for an outfit. We were going to a club so I went for something sexy but classy.

Outfit

After slipping on my heels and grabbing my phone and wallet

After slipping on my heels and grabbing my phone and wallet. I headed downstairs where the rest of the boys were.

Boys fits

I walked down and the boys all whistled at me

I walked down and the boys all whistled at me. I blushed and walked dramatically down the stairs.

"Damnnn rosa!" Brandon complained as he took my hand and spun me around, hyping me up.

"Hey! Nick! You can't look!" Zion teased covering his eyes. We all laughed as Nick sucked his teeth and moved Zions hand. We got in the Uber we ordered and headed downtown to a club. We got there and headed in and all our friends were there.

"Girl! I've been waiting for you!" Diamond Said dragging me to the booth they had. We all sat around and started to drink. I had 2 drinks so I wasn't that tipsy.

"YESSS! ITS OUR SONG!" Maggie Shouted as all us girls ran out on the dance floor and started dancing. All the guys were watching us and laughing.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" Ansley yelled. All the boys besides nick came out and danced. I caught his attention as he was sipping his beer. I stuck up my hands and moved my index fingers, motioning him to come as I did a little hip roll. He chuckled and walked over to me. He slid his hands around my waist and he but his member up against my ass.

We danced all night and we all had such a good time! We drank, danced, laughed. A song with a really fast beat came on and I bent down as one hand was touching the floor and my ass was up. I started throwing it back against Nick as everyone was hyping us up.

"AYE AYE! GO ROSA! AYE! GO ROSA!" They chanted. I got up and fixed my dress as it rises up from that. I took a brake and went to the bar to get another drink.

"Can I get a Shot please." I stuttered. I showed the bartender my ID and he gave me a shot. I drunk it and slammed it on the table.

"Impressive, why don't you show me what you can do in bed?" A man said wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Honey, no thanks." I Said smacking his hand off me and walking away, but I felt him pull my arm and hold me tight so I couldn't get loose.

"Come on, maybe I can teach you some manners." He Said aggressivelyas he pulled into a dark hall where no one was.

"No- Stop- let me g-" I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. It was so crowded, know one noticed I was getting dragged by this man. He pushed me up against the wall and slid his hand up my dress.

"STOP! GET OFF ME!" I tried to scream. As he moved my hair out of my face, I seen him get tackled to the ground. I seen Nick on top of the man punching him constantly. The man then flipped Nick over and started punching him but Nick caught him off and got back on top punching him.The rest of the boys came and got Nick off him.

"DONT TOUCH HER!" Nick spit in his face.

"I don't want that whore, anyways! " the man yelled holding his nose from the bleeding and walking out the club.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked with his bloody face.

"Y-Yeah...a-Are you o-Okay?" I Said still trying to catch my breath. He nodded and held my face him his hands as he looked around for any cuts. We all decided it was best to leave because Nick didn't look to goo either. We got home and I went up to my room to change and comprehend what happened.
All the boys went into there rooms because most of them were drunk and needed to sleep. I got up and headed into the kitchen go grabbed an ice pack and ointment.