Chapter 12: Truth or Dare

Nicks POV
The boys and I were just chillin playing video games when Rosa and the girls went to the mall. I decided to go shower and get ready for tonight. I got out the shower and changed into my outfit and fixed my hair and put on some cologne

Outfit

When I finished getting ready I went into the living room and chilled on my phone with the guys

When I finished getting ready I went into the living room and chilled on my phone with the guys. Rosa finally got home and she brought all the other girls. I greeted them all and seen all the bags  in Rosas hand.

"Damn you gotta a lot of bags." I Said. To be honest I didn't care she had those bags I just wanted to see her smile.

"I needed a new wardrobe. She said as she winked at me. Damn this girl makes me weak. It's crazy because I'm not a guy to fall for someone this soon but there's something about her.

2 hours later...
People started to come and I seen Rosa and the girls all walk down the stairs. I caught my eye on Rosa and holy shit! She looked so fine, I just wanted to rip off her clothes right here. Right now. Sadly I couldn't. I seen the girls leave her side and quickly pulled her asides and down a hall know one was down.

"Why you doing this to me, ma?" I Said pushing her up against the wall. She just did a cute little laugh.

"Do what?" She teased, knowing what i meant. I sucked my teeth at her.

"This." I Said grabbing her ass, making her jump. She cupped my face and pulled me in for a kiss, but stopped right before our lips touched.

"It's fun." She whispered as she pushed me back and walked back to the party.

Rosas POV
I not ganna lie, nick looked so fucking sexy. But I can't let him always have me when he wants, I gotta make him work for it or at least tease him. But I wanted to kiss him so bad but I needed to lead him on. I knew these pants would make him druell. I headed into the kitchen because I seen the girls hanging around the table.

"Hey Hey Hey!" I Said holding my drink up in the air as I Frances towards them.

"Oooouu look who happy an shit." Diamond laughed.

"I am!" I Said sipping my drink. The girls told me that they are happy to see my happy.

"Come on! We needa dance!" I said dragging Maggie. She laughed and we ran to the crowd and danced together. The rest of the girls joined and we had so much fun. Maggie eventually went and danced with a random and Ansley went with Austin and Diamond went and danced with Carter. So I was bummed and went to go sit at the table by myself and shoved food down my throat.

"You good?" Nick asked sitting across from me as he watched me watch everyone dancing.

"I wish we could be out there." I Said looking at with with a frown.

"Awh Baby, I know. You don't understand how fucking amazing we would be dancing out there." Nick joked making me laugh. After the little laugh I just sighed and went back to being sad.

"Rosa." Nick Said.

"Huh?" I Said still watching the couples dance.

" I love you." He Said. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you too." I Said. We just talked about stuff until the group came by us.

"Rosa! Nick! Let's go! We playing truth or dare!" Zion Shouted signaling is over there. I looked at nick and w broth rolled our eyes and went by them.

"Slight slight! Be quite! Uhhh, Edwin! Truth or dare?" Diamond asked.

"Truth." Edwin Said confidently.

"Is it true that you cheated on Tiffany?" She giggles.

"Nope, it's false." Edwin Said but all of us knew he was lying.

"Okayyy sureee!" I laughed.

"Girl! ROSA! Truth or dare?" Edwin Said getting smart with me.

"I'm not lame so dare." I Said smiling at him. He looked at me with an evil smile and looked around the room.

"I dare you to...go makeout with Gio." Edwin Said and everyone went ooouuu. I tried to play it off cool.

"Giovanny. Valencia." I Said with a attitude.

"Yes, he's right over there."Edwin Said pointing to the him in the corner talking to some girl. I looked at nick and he looked pissed at Edwin. Nick looked at me and mouthed "don't" . I mouthed back "I have to."

I couldn't reject it because then they will know somethings up and I can't let Edwin win! I stood up and everyone was smiling at me waiting for me to go. I looked at the girls and gave them a "help me!" Look.

"I WILL!" Maggie Shouted.

"What!?" Brandon Said.

"No! Rosa has to. I dared her." Edwin Said. I got up and walked slowly over to Giovanny.

"Oh, hey Ros-" He Said but I quickly cut him off by stepping in front of the girl and grabbed the back of his neck and smashed my lips into his. I felt him move in sync with me right away. It lasted for like 10 seconds and I pushed him off me and he just looked confused.

"Happy!" I Shouted at Edwin and walked up to my room. I closed my door and just crawled in my bed and hid under the covers. I knew Nick was going to be so pissed and I didn't want to hear it. I heard stomps coming up the stairs and then my door flew open.

"WHY!" Nick yelled. I just stayed under the covers.

"ROSA! I AINT PLAYING WITH YOU!" Nick yelled ripping off my blanket.

"NICK!" I yelled back trying to grabbed the covers.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" He yelled.

"NICK! I HAD TO!" I screamed back. He just looked at me and paced around my room.

"P-please, j-just forget it. It was a stupid dare, Nick." I Said slowly coming up behind me and kissing his neck for forgiveness. I heard him take a deep breath and he finally relaxed. He turned around facing me and took his hand and smushed my lips and my lipstick was smeared all over my face.

"NICK!" I screamed.

"I had to get him off you!" He laughed.

"You fucking bipolar dick!" I laughed jumping on him and tackling him down but obviously he was stronger than me and pinned me down. He reached his neck down and kissed me.

"I'm the only guy that will ever kiss those lips." He smirked. I nodded and kissed him more.