Chapter 19: All I Ever Was

"No no no...I can't." I Said pushing away from him.

"Rosa, please I'm sor-" he begged grabbing my waist.

"Nick! You hurt me! So bad! I can't just forgive you like that. Especially since you didn't leave a call or a text message." I argued.

"I-I'm ganna go to bed." I Said walking out the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Rosa Wait." Nick Said but I walked off.

Next Morning
We all got up super early because we had to go to the studio to record songs for our EP. We all were super quiet and know one really said anything to anyone. We got in the Uber and got to the studio. We went straight in and began to record. The boys just finished recording there parts so I was the last one to go in.

"I just can't take my eyes off of you
Tell me anything you wanna do
I just can't take my eyes off of you
Nothing I can do about it
Nothing I can do about it"

As I was singing Nick and I made eye contact and god it's so hard to be mad at him when he look so fine.  I just forced myself to look away and continue to sing.

"Yes! That's it! Perfect!" Adam Said. Adam is the owner of the studio and he helps us with everything.
I smiled and took off the headphones and walked back where the rest of the boys were.

"You did good." Brandon Said giving me a hug.

"Thanks , so did y'all." I Said hugging him back. We finished recording a bunch of songs and we all chilled in the  room while listening to music and eating. We kinda sat there quiet and it was super awkward. We were all on our phones ignoring everyone.

"I have something I need to tell you guys " Nick spoke.

"What, are you leaving again." Zion Spat.

"I've been lying to you guys for a couple of months now." Nick Said pointing at just the boys, that's when it clicked. He's ganna tell them about me and him. I quickly got his attention and shook my head no multiply times.

"Well actually Rosa and I have to tell you something." Nick reassured. I was getting so scared and mad he wasn't listening to me.

"Rosa and I have bee-" nick started but I cut him off.

"WORKING ON SOME MUSIC!" I lied as I jumped on Nick and covered his mouth so he couldn't say anything. The boys looked at me so confused but believed it.

"Nice!" Austin did

"Sweet! When do we get to hear it?" Brandon asked.

"Well it's not done yet but we will definitely show you when it is! Actually, Nick, we should go work on it right now, come on!" I rambled as i pulled Nick out the room and into the recording booth as I was still covering his mouth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled. We were in the recording booth so the boys couldn't hear us because of the sound proof walls.

"Rosa. We have to tell them." Nick argued.

"No. We don't. Nick you and I are done because of you so there is nothing to tell them. I spat.

"You wanna just lie to them that we have been dating for the last 4 months." Nicks yelled.

"WHAT!" The boys all Shouted. Nick and I looked at them and had wide eyes and seen the red light on in the booth, which meant they could hear everything we were saying.

"Shit." I Said.

"YALL ARE DATING!" Edwin Shouted confused.

"Yeah." Nick Said.

"No...not anymore." I Said right after him.

"So you are tell us that you guys have been together these past couple of months and didn't bother to tell us."  Brandon explained. Nick and I both shook our head yes in regret.

"So everyone is keeping secrets now...huh great." Zion said as he walked out the room followed by the rest of the boys.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!" I yelled.

"THEY NEEDED TO KNOW ROSA! IM TIRED OF KEEPING SHIT FROM THEM! THEY DESERVED TO KNOW." He yelled getting right back in my face.

"You know what...maybe you aren't good enough for me." I Said as I walked out the studio booth.

"Oh yeah yeah, from what I remember you were just a mistake in the first place." Nick yelled. When I heard him say that I froze in place and looked at him in disgust. I walked up to him and slapped him right across the face.

"Y-You A-are S-Such an A-asshole!" I cried as I stuttered through each word and walked out the room. That was it. That was the last time I'm ever doing ANYTHING with him! I'm so fed up with his shit! I'm Over it!