Detention Room

They met at detention. Who knew they were also going to end up doing it in detention? There was no teacher to look after them after all, so they took the opportunity.

On the second time that they've done the deed, they agreed to continue what they're doing. Yes, they became fuck buddies. The rules were simple, no affectionate feelings, no telling anyone else, must use protection at all times, must be one text or call away, should be willing to do it if the other wants to, anytime and anywhere. Oh, and of course, no sex during periods. No love, just sex. Just like that movie called 'No Strings Attached'.

But what may happen if one of them develops romantic feelings for the other and wants all the strings attached? Will the other reject these feelings or confess that they feel the same?

/ / Characters //

Hunter Jace Vanderpool. Popularly known as the bad boy. He's good in bed, they say. Had fucked eight different girls but only loved once, it would be a surprise if he ever loved again. Ultra mega pervert and sometimes is a grade A asshole.

Anne Brooklyn Fletcher. Not-so-good girl. Though she's a bit dirty minded, she swears she's going to keep her virginity and only give it up to someone she really loves. Prefers being called 'Brooke'. Has a small crush on her best friend, Rafael.

Angela Sienna Mendel and Erin Michelle Dever. They are Brooke's "friends". You wouldn't believe that these beautiful girls are actually too perverted. Because, well, they enjoy sex. They always persuade Brooke to have sex, or at least they try to.

More characters will be added soon. (And yes, I like including middle names because why not?)

Hi. This story is being written by seven girls. This features sexual content. So if you feel uncomfortable reading those kinds of stories, this isn't for you to read. That'd be all.

PHOTO : THE CHARACTERS

► ROSE McIVER as Brooke

ROSE McIVER as Brooke.
Known for playing Olivia Moore in the TV Series iZombie.

► GRANT GUSTIN as Hunter.
Known for playing Barry Allen in the TV Series The Flash.

► EMMA ROBERTS as ANGELA.
Known for starring in popular movies such as We're the Millers, Aquamarine, Wild Child and The Art of Getting By.

► ALEXIS KNAPP as ERIN.
Known for playing Stacy in Pitch Perfect.

Copyright © 2015 by rosevioletx
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.