Prologue

My hands roamed all over her body as I deepened the kiss. I wanted her so bad right here, right now.

It's good to know that the detention room has no cameras. Because if there were, we wouldn't be doing this right now.

I've never enjoyed my time during detention. Only until now. It's like I don't want to leave where I'm standing and stay between her legs for a little longer. I'm having a really weird and tingly feeling. Nah, it's probably because I'm currently horny.

My hands moved from her hips and up to where they found her breasts, I gave them a light squeeze and a moan escaped her lips. That moan fucking turned me on even more, making me harder.

I lifted her off the desk and laid her down on the floor without breaking our heated make out session. I was now on top of her smaller, but sexy figure. I pulled away, placing both hands on either side of her head. We were now both gasping for air. I stared at the buttons of her blouse as I listen to the only noise that can be heard in the room at this moment; our heavy panting. Only the last button on the top was undone and I was kind of disappointed. I want to unbutton them all and see more of her skin.

When I wasn't able to help myself anymore, I started to unbutton her blouse. To my surprise, she didn't stop me at all.

"Are you sure you want to do this with me?"

Of course, I had to ask first because she's a freaking virgin. Though I've taken away about five virginities, I was still nervous with this one because she's different from all those girls I've fucked before. She bit her lip and hesitantly nodded in response.

"We'll make this quick, okay?"